Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceefoo

How about Torres as a striker? How much would he cost us in his current form?
shakira-wtf.gif

He would have to pay us.

KING XAVI

Ashley Cole is leaving Chelsea,and they're probably on the look out for a defensive left fullback(left footed defender),......
I'm. Pretty sure I'll go bat crap MENTAL if they sell David "disaster" luiz to us and use that money to buy laporte.:beer2:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Ashley Cole is leaving Chelsea,and they're probably on the look out for a defensive left fullback(left footed defender),......
I'm. Pretty sure I'll go bat crap MENTAL if they sell David "disaster" luiz to us and use that money to buy laporte.:beer2:

They have Kurt Zouma.

KING XAVI

But i don't think zouma will be playing left back,I've seen him play right back and he isn't that technically gifted,but an excellent defender nonetheless.he'll probably be rotating with cahill and terry,I've a bad feeling about this,...honestly i don't want us to miss out on laporte,he's everything we want.strong,good in the air,technically gifted,extremely quick for a 6'3" centre half.and not to mention the only defender I've seen apart from varane who tied down Messi on his own AT LEAST FOR A WHILE.....

KING XAVI

Laporte over benatia,.....much quicker defender,the fact that he can play left back is a proof of this,and its also an added bonus.we can rely on him if we need a defensive left back.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Why we don't go for Mussachio instead of Sideshow is beyond me. He is a better defender,fast and can read the game well plus he is good at heading the ball

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Why we don't go for Mussachio instead of Sideshow is beyond me. He is a better defender,fast and can read the game well plus he is good at heading the ball

There were RM fans who were saying that after that own goal it's clear who is our next CB will be :)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
There were RM fans who were saying that after that own goal it's clear who is our next CB will be :)

Yeah like Sideshow has no owngoals. You could make a movie out of them and Luiz isn't exactly one for the future he'll end with Pique while Mussachio will be able to form a long term partnership with Bartra/Ie,etc. Only thing Luiz is better at than Mussachio is attacking which should be the last thing to look in a CB

I

instinct

Nice :) We can buy Alonso who makes stupid backpasses and Ramos who starts to cry and refuses to defend after he lost the ball :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans