Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Some transfers not for first 11. We have to be good bench. Cillessen is very good GK. I like him. His style convenient for Barca. Daley Blind; You can use him LB or CM like Lahm. His good player and all of them are young.
And Frank De Boer. He knows the Barca style. Probably he will be mixed Ajax style and Barca style. Ajax total football style is more active then Barca. Barca total football style is more static. Frank De Boer can mix them

Well you got a point there. . . But to be honest I don't see any of these happening.

F

Flavia

Despite rumours about a deal being close, Barcelona sports director Zubizarreta doesn't want to sign Chelsea player David Luiz (27). [md]

A glimmer of hope... :eusa_think:
Or this papers really know nothing :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is gonna be a long summer. IF that is true then I wonder if Enrique told him that he doesn't want Luiz.

JamDav1982

This is gonna be a long summer. IF that is true then I wonder if Enrique told him that he doesn't want Luiz.

Maybe or they perhaps they do like Luiz but 39m is pushing it. Especially when could supposedly get Hummels for less.

Hummels and Mathieu would do me, even though Mathieu has said he wont leave.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe or they perhaps they do like Luiz but 39m is pushing it. Especially when could supposedly get Hummels for less.

Hummels and Mathieu would do me, even though Mathieu has said he wont leave.

Yeah... We'll probably never know. For all we know, MD might contradict themselves again tomorrow lol.

Kohe321

If Luiz is not coming, then I really hope we can get Hummels... But I get the feeling from the recent quotes of his that he's not keen on any move from Dortmund.

Of course this could change really quickly if Barcelona start showing real interest in him, and offer Dortmund a fair price. Any of you guys who follow Dortmund closely have any more insight into his situation there and if it's even probable that he'd leave them and come to Barca?

mazp

If Luiz is not coming, then I really hope we can get Hummels... But I get the feeling from the recent quotes of his that he's not keen on any move from Dortmund.

Of course this could change really quickly if Barcelona start showing real interest in him, and offer Dortmund a fair price. Any of you guys who follow Dortmund closely have any more insight into his situation there and if it's even probable that he'd leave them and come to Barca?

Anything can happen. Selling clubs aren't going to say player A or B are for sale either way, not until after WC where they can raise prices. That's why I don't put much stock into what players/clubs are saying right now.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Until the Atletico game, all of these rumors are pretty much irrelevant. We won't announce who our new coach is and who we are interested until the end of the season, especially since any deal will have to be approved by our new coach (most likely Lucho).

40 million for Luiz is insane though. 35 million tops.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You know, I really wouldn't mind if we went in for Inigo Martinez. Unlike Luiz, he's young and less of a big name. That means that Bartra won't automatically get dropped in favor of the more established player, in spite of his recent performances. And if Martinez can get back to the levels that saw him get linked to us before last summer, I think it could be a win win. That said, this is only if we don't get Luiz.

L

Learo

We could definitely get Dede from Cruzeiro for 12-14m. He is a monster and is just what we need. Fast, strong, composed. Great in the air, and a real physical presence.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah. All I'm saying is that I don't think we need a big-name centerback. With our current management, someone like Benatia or David Luiz would come in and kick Bartra out of the starting lineup for the majority of games. Whereas if we get a lesser known or younger centerback like Martinez, Dede, Laporte, Papadoupolous, or Rakitskiy, whilst a riskier investment, would ensure that Bartra and our centerback talents in La Masia don't get kicked to the curb. They would have a fighting chance and in their competition with the new signing, the players themselves would improve (see Sanchez and Pedro with Neymar's signing). It would also be a longer term investment than 39m Euros for Luiz.

Also, by Dede, you mean this one right?

Vasco-Da-Gama-defender-Dede-is-reportedly-set-to-leave-the-club-to-join-2012-FIFA-Club-World-Cup-champions-Corinthians..jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans