Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A dream window would be: Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Mehdi Benatia, Jeremy Mathieu, Mattia De Sciglio:)p), 2nd GK(?), CM(Maybe?), #9(Maybe?)

Rafinha, Deulofeu to be back. Samper and Adama to be called up from time to time whenever or if needed. Denis to be loaned out or be a part of the 1st team squad?`

Shamefully quoting my post since it got lost in the last page.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Are we really bringing Deu back? How much time would he get if Pedro/Alexis are still here?

Lucho trusts young players, so I believe he is going to get more playing time than Tello this season with Tata....
Why everyone wants Benatia and Mathieu, I mean they are great players but Mathieu is 30 now. We need to think about the future too, Laporte and Mathieu wouldn't be that bad either.
How much would Mathieu cost anyway?

serghei

We need to world class signings. One in defence, and one in midfield. And the new midfielder must be very strong. Pogba or Vidal could do wonders for us, if we can get them. I would also be happy with Pjanic, although he isn't that strong. Pjanic and Rafinha would be nice to have in midfield.

DinhoR10

Well hopefully Lucho doesnt buckle under the pressure theres no point bringing him back to have him rot on the bench like at everton, I doubt a cm will be signed because Lucho seems to trust rafinha a lot and we still have iniesta/xavi/Busi who can all play there if needed.

I wouldn't mind Gomez or Torres if only to act as decoys to give messi more space.

ebieymjunior

Lucho trusts young players, so I believe he is going to get more playing time than Tello this season with Tata....
Why everyone wants Benatia and Mathieu, I mean they are great players but Mathieu is 30 now. We need to think about the future too, Laporte and Mathieu wouldn't be that bad either.
How much would Mathieu cost anyway?

Because Ié will be promoted soon. Benatia is relatively young. Laporte is good, but so is Ié, so better buy Benatia and a good, older defender.

serghei

Ciro Immibile for our 9. And Alessio Cerci if Pedro/Alexis are sold. The two would be familiar with one another too.

Are you serios in suggesting we go from Alexis Sanchez to Alessio Cerci? And italian football is very very very very different from what we play.

We need to world class signings. One in defence, and one in midfield. And the new midfielder must be very strong. Pogba or Vidal could do wonders for us, if we can get them. I would also be happy with Pjanic, although he isn't that strong. Pjanic and Rafinha would be nice to have in midfield.

i still think Vidal fits Barca like I fit in my wife's wedding dress :)
Sure those are great players but i really think he doesn't belong here. there are al lot of great players out there but players who would really strengthen Barca and have the right playing style are very very rare. I really doubt that Aguero would do much better than Alexis ( with the same useless tactics)

More important than names are new tactics, new ideas, a new vision,...
A striker is nice but what with Messi in that case? Him as AM dictates a double pivot which doesn't fit the barca playing style or the midfielders we have. So he has to go back to his RW.

if laporte has the pace, technique than he is better as Luiz. Luiz is a world class defenders but imo he doesn't fit in the style of barca.

dinho
new Rb-Montoya as defensive RB; Pique, Masch, New CB and Bartra as CB; Alba adriano as LB and if you would want to risk it you could try bartra/montoya as your new RB couple. Some masia kid could get some minutes as CB

btw
Pep used some kid today in the german cup final.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans