Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemanbrfc

He probably wont, and he said so himself. But in football you never know, and it all depends how determined the new manager is in getting who he wants. It was merely my idea of who i want, as i feel he is the best CB we should be going after

Egert

Estonian Culé
Pjanic renewed with Roma and everyone says that he won't leave now. Didn't Bale renewed with Spurs before he left to Madrid?

I

instinct

Luis Suarez (Liverpool): "Speculation about Barça and Madrid? I signed a new contract. If you're not happy here, you don't do that." [sky]

this pretty much .

I would agree selling sanchez if we could get suarez , maybe reus/aguero also or a swap + money for them

Anything than that is complete incompetence.

This. Except the Aguero part. Not sure Alexis + money for such an injury prone player (albeit a player who's better than Alexis when he does play) is wise.

I

instinct

Bartomeu: "A lot happened this season, but team always kept fighting. Some players know they will leave, but the style will stay the same."

Bartomeu (president): "We couldn't win any major trophy. We've been working on a new project for weeks now. There will be profound changes."

Alarcón

We have the money but do we know who to buy? It's not easy finding suitable players for Barcelona and I don't really trust our board with that tbh

I

instinct

I'm still convinced that Laporte will come. There were rumours about a pre-contract and one guy ''confirmed it'' and yesterday there were rumours that Zubi searches for a CB who also can play LB which matches Laporte's profile.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I doubt it Zanela. Bartomeu need to make changes in order to survive and he will do everything to remain in power.

The silver lining behind losing the liga and going trophy less is that the board now has to make marquee signings and ensure trophies next season, or risk losing their heads. As such, I'm optimistic, more so than usual, about this transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans