Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Summer signings: MaTS,Pjanic,Cuadrado,Benatia,Laporte,Keylor Navas,Gomez.
Not sure about Gomez, but all the rest could actually come.
Anyone has Zubi's email? I would like to send him this list.

F

Flavia

If tis summer ter stegen, benatia, mathieu comes, and rafinha back from loan, it'll be a good transfer window

Jägermeister

Summer signings: MaTS,Pjanic,Cuadrado,Benatia,Laporte,Keylor Navas,Gomez.
Not sure about Gomez, but all the rest could actually come.
Anyone has Zubi's email? I would like to send him this list.
Do you mean Mario Gomez?
Please leave him in Florence, it's such a nice city. :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt both Laporte and Benatia will come. I'll take Benatia and Mathieu.

Benatia - Pique, Benatia - Bartra, Pique - Mathieu, Benatia - Masch, Bartra - Masch etc. Masch mostly as Busi's backup or when we want to play a double pivot.

Good rotation will keep everyone fresh for the second stage of the season.

DonAK

A dream window would be: Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Mehdi Benatia, Jeremy Mathieu, Mattia De Sciglio:)p), 2nd GK(?), CM(Maybe?), #9(Maybe?)

Rafinha, Deulofeu to be back. Samper and Adama to be called up from time to time whenever or if needed. Denis to be loaned out or be a part of the 1st team squad?`

If tis summer ter stegen, benatia, mathieu comes, and rafinha back from loan, it'll be a good transfer window

That transfer window would be decent. Though I'd buy another midfielder. Cesc can't play in Xavi's position, and I'm not sure Rafinha's ready, because we're gonna have to cut Xavi's playing time significantly. But who knows, maybe Enrique will be able to make a Cesc/Iniesta midfield work.

DonAK

Are we really bringing Deu back? How much time would he get if Pedro/Alexis are still here?

I can see one of Pedro or Alexis being sold.

Tello will be gone, Cuenca will be gone, Afellay will be gone. Opens up space in the squad and with effective rotation, you can be able to give him enough playing time to develop.

ebieymjunior

Are we really bringing Deu back? How much time would he get if Pedro/Alexis are still here?

More than Tello did this year. Lucho actually uses his players so...

5 CBs is too much. If two are signed Masche is gone, but I like Benatia, Mathieu and De Sciglio to be bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans