Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
we need a revolution, many players must go away (Pinto, Mascherano, song, alexis (a bit sorry for him, this year for me has done better than many, even Messi), dani alves)

My thoughts exactly , although I am so disappointed in their choice for the new manager .... We surely could have chosen somebody with a proven record considering the mess we are in .

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
My thoughts exactly , although I am so disappointed in their choice for the new manager .... We surely could have chosen somebody with a proven record considering the mess we are in .

Who would we have chosen? We don't want another tactical mismatch like Tata. So that rules Simeone out, though I doubt he'd leave. And it rules Klopp out because his heavy metal football would run the team into the ground. Valverde said no. De Boer isn't ready. Who else is there!?!?!?

Zincubus

Banned
If you have ever been in Mancity's forum you'd find they are crazy about Pedro. . . We should swap for Negredo. I think he is what we need, strong, fast, can play on the wings and a great finisher. His height is an advantage too. But I have this feeling pedro will come back after the WC.

That's my worry ... that he comes back :)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
With the FFP sanctions hitting Man City, I suppose we could go for Negredo. He's tall and strong. He also hasn't exactly shined in the latter half of the season, so he might be a bit cheaper to get than before. Although he's a Madrid youth academy graduate. And I'd rather go for someone younger like Immobile than buy a 28 year old.

barcanuck

Bayern won the triple last year by simply buying 3 big guys at each position. They bought Dante, Martinez and Madzukic. We just need to do the same. Would be awesome if we bought Martinez and Mandzukic off Bayern even makes that easier.

Alarcón

Yes of course, just buy tall players and we'll win the CL, it's that easy. If we look for someone tall we might as well buy Peter Crouch.

xavi_the_Boss

He'll raise our average team height :satorra:

Yeah and act like a Little child when he sits on the bench.:lol:
and fly off to croatia after that.

But seriously Mandzukic won´t be at Bayern next season.You don´t mess with Pep or you are gone.

Last edited:

Doobs

The Messiah
David Luiz not being linked seriously anymore is a sign that Zubi is starting to give a F, I hope.

Benatia and Laporte will be very good.

serghei

Hell, yeah, Benatia + Laporte and we're set for another cycle. ;) Pique as the leader, Benatia as the bad-ass, and Laporte & Bartra as the future world class CBs.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hell, yeah, Benatia + Laporte and we're set for another cycle. ;) Pique as the leader, Benatia as the bad-ass, and Laporte & Bartra as the future world class CBs.

458855991-mehdi-benatia-of-as-roma-celebrates-after-gettyimages.jpg

Hell yeah!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans