Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Does anyone wants 1-2-3 physically stronger players in our team next Season?

Yesterday against Atletico, all our midfielders and attackers were bullied and pushed away like little kids..

Xavi, Iniesta, Busi, Fabregas, Messi, Pedro, Alexis, Neymar, Alves

When Song entered, we finally managed to keep a ball for some time.
I know, people will say: "We need smaller players, that's our style"

Well, currently, teams like Real easily run past our physically weak players.
Plus, they easily score with headers from set pieces and corners.

And teams like Atletico can both overrun us on counterattacks, but also they can boss against us in midfield because all our players are currently as strong as 13 year old teenage girls. And again, if needed, they can still score headers whenever they need it.

2nd half yesterday after Atletico's goal was so painful to watch.
Atletico won every single loose ball, every duel, every tackle, every aerial duel.

It was like 11 men playing versus 11 boys.
5 years ago, when our boys were the best in the world in passing and triangles, we could have survived without a physical presence.
But our passing and attacking is a total crap in the last 2-3 years.

So, it is time to buy 2-3 players who are at least 178-180 cm tall.
Who won't fall down on the ground in every single tackle and whenever a stronger wind blows..

You should read the list in my initial post. . . I listed a bunch of tall , fast and technically adept players but most people here want Danny DeVito.

fcbdna

Banned
Anyone think we can get Giovanni Dos Santos back? Seems to have finally realized some of his potentials. Always been a fav for me.

ceefoo

Giovani dos Santos

La Liga 2013-14

Appearances 31 (26 starts)
Goals 11
Assists 8

:eusa_think: Pretty good figures on paper.

Jadentheman

Anyone think we can get Giovanni Dos Santos back? Seems to have finally realized some of his potentials. Always been a fav for me.

Pep only got rid of him because of his partying. Which you can blame R10 for corrupting him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

khaled_a_d

GDS got his career back on the right track,good for him but he isn't Barca material and I would want him as far as possible from our squad

SeloBarca

GDS was total douchebag, wanted to be in first 11 and be paid like our star players. NO thanks.

Would rather promote Adama then bring him back.

Neymessi

This is fucked up.According to daily mail barca and real are going for a 100mn euro bidding war for suarez.Probably bullshit.Or is it:tata1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans