Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

I would be happy with Laporte (Bilbao), Dede (Cruzeiro) and Cavani (PSG). All our signings should be good in the air. Perhaps a new RB as well as Alves is 99% leaving. I dont know if we should sell one of Cesc and/or Alexis but it might happen. I think Samper, Suarez and Rafinha will get ample playing time by Lucho as he love the cantera. I think Song should stay as I dont think we can get anyone of similar quality and versatility for anywhere near his price. We are losing many experienced players with leadership qualities this summer so I think Xavi should absolutely be kept. Our new RB should ideally be both good in the air and be decent going forward, especially if we buy a striker like Cavani who will play in front of Messi and not on the wings.

I

instinct

Agreed. Laporte + Benatia would be expensive as shit though. Any quality young guys cheaper than Laporte?

I don't follow him but many people here said that Doria could be a good signing. His market value is 8m (according to transfermarkt) and he is 19 years old.

L

Learo

I don't follow him but many people here said that Doria could be a good signing. His market value is 8m (according to transfermarkt) and he is 19 years old.

Dede from Cruzeiro is much better and more experienced. Laporte and Dede, together with Pique and Bartra could be a monster defense.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

A young guy instead of Mathieu would be best.

I think we have the young element in Bartra. If we get to get Benatia and Mathieu, it'd be a great summer. Benatia to pair-up with Pique and Mathieu for the experienced back-up and then there's Bartra. Getting Doria or Laporte might postpone their development. Our CB summer should be a straight starter + an exprienced back-up.

fcbdna

Banned
Those transfer targets look good, in the exception of Vidal ( don't know where he will play for us). . . Not all of them will make the first 11. We will have a much stronger team.

Still BS though.

fcbdna

Banned
Huge arguments going on in ManCity forum. . . Seeing that Yaya is pissed off at the club, some say they should give us Yaya + 10 million for Cesc. I'd accept.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd not...

If we offload Cesc then we better do it with replacing him with someone who can play the role he is supposed to play, but cant, and Yaya is not that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans