Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

If we play a striker, we should focus on him being a striker in the middle with Messi behind him. We have to drop playing a RW I guess, so we have to buy a player similar to Alves in attacking style, like Aurier.

Crixus

Sky Italy confirms both Manchester City and Barcelona in talks for Benatia, Roma will accept an offer they can't refuse.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sky Italy confirms both Manchester City and Barcelona in talks for Benatia, Roma will accept an offer they can't refuse.

I can see Man City outbidding us, so in the end, all will depend on whether Benatia wants Manchester or Barcelona.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Enrique’s targets for the summer: 2 CBs, 1 tall FB, 1 MF, 1 mobile 9. [CatRadio]

1 mobile cf.
1 mobile.
I mobile.
Immobile.
Ciro Immobile.
Ciro Immobile to Barca confirmed!!!!

:pep: :xavi: :troll:

Also does Immobile have the most ironic name for a cf or what?

Last edited:

DonAK

Even shitty Goal dot com is better than these punks these days :lol:

Barcelona have made a 20M bid for Atletico centre back Miranda (29). The Brazilian, who has a 30M buyout fee, is willing to join. [sport]

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Barcelona have made a 20M bid for Atletico centre back Miranda (29). The Brazilian, who has a 30M buyout fee, is willing to join. [sport]

:lol: Do they seriously think Atletico will let Miranda go to a rival club for any less than the buyout fee? I wonder what they are smoking over at the SPORT offices.

barca1899

tumblr_m3gvhciQJ51qbrg7zo1_500.gif

DonAK

Manchester City has contacted Benatia's representatives as they are interested in the Roma defender. Barca is also interested. (@DiMarzio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans