Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

Miranda is 30 years old so I can see Atletico being delighted to get such a huge amount of money for him. I dont think any other club would be willing to pay anywhere near that amount. Its the same price as Zlatan went for to PSG and he is the most expensive 30 year old ever.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Miranda is 30 years old so I can see Atletico being delighted to get such a huge amount of money for him. I dont think any other club would be willing to pay anywhere near that amount. Its the same price as Zlatan went for to PSG and he is the most expensive 30 year old ever.

Could he be the experience backup we've been hearing about? I don't think he'd accept a backup role though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Maybe we could go for Loic Perrin? As a centerback, he's done well for St. Ettiene this year. And he's played at rightback before too.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Maybe we could go for Loic Perrin? As a centerback, he's done well for St. Ettiene this year. And he's played at rightback before too.

Isn't he the captain of the team? I might be wrong tho. If he is then he is too loyal to the club. Because their captain have been playing at the club from the start.

KING XAVI

I hope we sign laporte.he is a better defender than benatia i think,defenitely quicker.an ideal transfer window would be laporte,benatia,Reus,Martinez....and that is all.cesc out,masch out,song out,alves out,jds out,bojqn out,cuenca afellay out. We don't need llotente,if iniesta leaves then,we should sign mandzukic and play Messi in iniestas position.the double pivot can compensate for messis lack of work rate,

If we buy reus,we can sell pedro and Alexis.

ebieymjunior

Players I don't mind buying
CB: Benatia/Hummels/Luiz and an older one temporarily until Ié is promoted
RB: an older one temporarily until Godswill is promoted or De Sciglio
Midfield: Pjanic/Pogba
Wing: Reus (only if Alexis goes)
Striker: Soriano, Llorente, or Dongou (either he gets direct promotion or he gets loaned, to leave space for others in Barca B)

Edit: I'd prefer Alexis stays another year and then Adama replaces him. Otherwise we'll have Reus and Adama can't progress

Last edited:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Since everybody else it throwing their lists out there, here's my realistic wishlist:
GK: Keylor Navas in addition to Ter Stegen. I like the idea of Ter Stegen getting some competition early-on, makes sure he doesn't get complacent. (Alternatives: Caballero, Reina)

CB: Benatia. He's a rock defensively and in theory would link up perfectly with Pique. If not Benatia, definitely Laporte. I put Laporte in the same class as Varane and Marquinhos but I'm not sure if the club will really pay his full buy-out plus taxes.

CM: Vidal. I do think it would take having to involve Alexis in any kind of deal for Vidal but I feel like getting a new CM like Vidal to replace Xavi is vital. Cesc is a fantastic AM but he doesn't suit the role of CM at all.

Striker: Jonathan Soriano. He could accept coming off the bench. He's been on fire in the Austrian league and Lucho always had a lot of faith in when he coached him for Barcelona B. Even if the club can land Llorente, it still wouldn't be a bad option to bring Soriano back.

If Alexis gets moved to help facilitate a deal for Vidal, I'd love to see Cuadrado brought in. Fantastic winger who at times could even play RB when Montoya is being rested or doesn't start. (This is all assuming Alves leaves.)

Getting Benatia or Laporte and Vidal is vital. Doesn't have to be Vidal, it could be Rakitic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans