Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
He better be right. I'll have my hitmen on standby.

Imagine if the 'big signing' is Llorente :lol: :troll:

I agree when he says, that there will be big signing on CL final day. You remember I said that few pages back because I got the same info from probably similar sort of source. But I am not sure about the CF part. Let's see.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It's Donovan, there's no way he would have been left off of WC squad if it was coach's choice, he just wants to get a full preseason here

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I agree when he says, that there will be big signing on CL final day. You remember I said that few pages back because I got the same info from probably similar sort of source. But I am not sure about the CF part. Let's see.

Hmm.. lets see. Not having any hopes or gonna wait for it though.

Francesc aguilar on the rumor that barcelona will announce the signing of big player this Saturday he said its a world class CF and zubi was working months for this we'll wait and see what will happen .

God, I hope it's not Llorente...

Though the rumor's probably BS. I doubt anyone will be announced on Saturday.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Di Marzio reporting that our interest in Marquinhos is real and since PSG want D. Luiz, the deal may well go through.

I wouldnt say no to Benatia + Marquinhos(if he doesnt cost much)

Di Marzio reporting that our interest in Marquinhos is real and since PSG want D. Luiz, the deal may well go through.

I wouldnt say no to Benatia + Marquinhos(if he doesnt cost much)

Marquinhos? Are we gonna try to buy from PSG again? :facepalm:

The time to get him was last year.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Benatia + Marquinhos will be costly and seem to be only a far fetched dream. However, one of Marquinhos or Benatia + Mathieu sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans