Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

If we're likely getting Marquinhos, I hope we don't pay over the odds for him because PSG are spending £50m on that clown.

If we can get Benatia and Marquinhos for a decent price, we can then target other areas.

Some people should stop thinking PSG will sell players for cheap.

If we paid 35m euros for marquinhos, *"IF"* he leaves, it will be for the same fee or higher.

It was the same last year here when the rumors about TS appeared. Some people on this forum expected PSG to let him leave for a low fee and also expected TS to lower his salary.

Be real guys. Clubs won't sell their players for cheap to you just because it's Barcelona who does beg for said players.

1/ Nasser repeated 3 days ago that PSG doesnt buy players to sell them after only 1 year.

2/ The defender PSG will probably sell is Alex

3/ If you buy Marcos from us, you will have to pay a big bunch of money.

4/ Nasser dislikes Barcelona since last summer when Zubi and Rosell tried everything to lure TS out of paris. So don't expect him to go easy on you

5/ There's lots of rumors that we will not get Dani Alves, and go for a cheaper Abate. So I don't see Marcos and Alves swaping clubs.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

Some people should stop thinking PSG will sell players for cheap.

If we paid 35m euros for marquinhos, *"IF"* he leaves, it will be for the same fee or higher.

It was the same last year here when the rumors about TS appeared. Some people on this forum expected PSG to let him leave for a low fee and also expected TS to lower his salary.

Be real guys. Clubs won't sell their players for cheap to you just because it's Barcelona who does beg for said players.

1/ Nasser repeated 3 days ago that PSG doesnt buy players to sell them after only 1 year.

2/ The defender PSG will probably sell is Alex

3/ If you buy Marcos from us, you will have to pay a big bunch of money.

4/ Nasser dislikes Barcelona since last summer when Zubi and Rosell tried everything to lure TS out of paris. So don't expect him to go easy on you

5/ There's lots of rumors that we will not get Dani Alves, and go for a cheaper Abate. So I don't see Marcos and Alves swaping clubs.

I'm not all that bothered anyway..... they can keep him. Luiz will be a perfect addition to their squad, because he's like a clown anyway, so he'll fit in well with their circus.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
na that just tells me that his boring at parties:messi:

This is Bertus

Buzz_Killington.jpg

Bertus

I'm not all that bothered anyway..... they can keep him. Luiz will be a perfect addition to their squad, because he's like a clown anyway, so he'll fit in well with their circus.
Sorry to have broke your heart with common sense and made you rely to that kind of comments :tata1:

BTW, people who read me last summer know that I am not a fan of Luiz. So i also hope those Luiz rumors are false.

This is Bertus

Buzz_Killington.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

Bertus

didn't Marquinhos had some medical issues when last year he had a test in Paris??

He had a virus. It was not hepatitis like first reported though. He also had some health problems that PSG medical staff had to take care of: serious Teeth problems that caused him serious infections, many minors problems all over his body (no big details on it tho) etc.

Because of it he lost a lot of weight and was late to get ready and play.

He gained a lot of muscles since then and he is now is in very, very good shape.

That's another reason i dont see him leaving, at least not for cheap. Nasser will not let him go that easily after all that PSG did for him.

Last edited:

barcanuck

Silly season folks. Anyway I'm happy with a defensive RB while Alba plays. Either Bartra or Masche needs to play there imagine Masch as RB he would be sick.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Benatia (Roma): "Clubs like Barça, Bayern, Man City, make every player dream. My agent is dealing with things, I think we'll have news soon"
Benatia (Roma): "I'm fine at Roma but a renewal isn't possible and I'm 27, an age at which offers from big clubs make you think" [arriyadia]
New Barcelona coach Luis Enrique has approved the possible signing of Fiorentina player Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (25). [md]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Anyone think that we can ask for Marquinhos when PSG make a offer for Alves. Read that PSG will buy Luiz for 50M, didn't they had some kind of a suspension?
Can they even buy both Luiz and Alves?

ebieymjunior

Anyone think that we can ask for Marquinhos when PSG make a offer for Alves. Read that PSG will buy Luiz for 50M, didn't they had some kind of a suspension?
Can they even buy both Luiz and Alves?

Would be good, he can also play at RB, so no need to get another RB. Together with Benatia, they can be the defense signings.
Imagine they are both announced on Saturday :xavi:

Rumors on both Kroos and Koke for midfield :pep:

C

Cakirli22

Benatia would be a fantastic signing.

Piqué - 192 cm
Benatia - 192 cm
Busquets - 189 cm

Me like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans