Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

anguy

Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) has been chosen to be Barça's 2nd goalkeeper. His contract expires in 2017. Buyout: 30M [md]

Someone like that should be a good choice. Of course not for 30M :).

ETA: They say his buyout fee is 30M, not that Barca will pay them that much.

barcanuck

If we pay 30 million for Bravo that just means Zubi is funneling money to Basque country and taking a piece of that home.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh, well according to MD, his buyout is 30m, but a potential transfer fee is expected to be much lesser than that. Just read the article.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
MD is on par with The Sun or goal dot com these days, but anyway...

Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) has been chosen to be Barça's 2nd goalkeeper. His contract expires in 2017. Buyout: 30M [md]

:lol::lol::lol:

That's gold!

DonAK

To be fair then I doubt MD and SPORT got any clue about who Zubi and Enrique's targets are. They're just throwing every name out there lately.

F

Flavia

Oh, well according to MD, his buyout is 30m, but a potential transfer fee is expected to be much lesser than that. Just read the article.

Just read it too, says 4m. Anyone has ever paid attention to him?

I remember he was this joker in the last wc:

Maybe Zubi is looking for a Pinto-like GK :p

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
To be fair then I doubt MD and SPORT got any clue about who Zubi and Enrique's targets are. They're just throwing every name out there lately.

I read on twitter that because the board has such a completely different agenda, Zubi and Lucho are throwing a bunch of smoke screen names out there to keep their real targets hidden.

Bravo, Llorente, Mathieu, they are all smoke screens.

DonAK

I read on twitter that because the board has such a completely different agenda, Zubi and Lucho are throwing a bunch of smoke screen names out there to keep their real targets hidden.

Bravo, Llorente, Mathieu, they are all smoke screens.

well, lets hope they are doing just that.

L

Learo

I wouldnt mind Llorente for a fair price, like 8-10m. He is probably the best player in the air in elite football. We desperately need it. I think half of our goals conceded have been on set pieces, and we score maybe once every 200 corners. Eliminate those stats and we are suddenly by far the best team in the world. We have to acquire two tall CBs and a tall RB as well though.

Regarding midfielders, I'm happy to see us giving an opening to Sergi Samper next season, as a replacement for Sergi Roberto who should be loaned. I think we should count Samper as one of the 6 midfielders (I presume it would be Iniesta, Busi, Xavi, Rafa, maybe new/Masche, Samper).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans