Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Keep their targets hidden from who? The board?

What would that achieve?

This is what I read, I don't claim it to be factual, but there is a rift between the board and Zubi and the board is trying to undermine him because they don't trust him. They kept leaking to the press all the players Zubi was following.
The Courtois/Stegen saga is also the board vs Zubi.

JamDav1982

This is what I read, I don't claim it to be factual, but there is a rift between the board and Zubi and the board is trying to undermine him because they don't trust him. They kept leaking to the press all the players Zubi was following.
The Courtois/Stegen saga is also the board vs Zubi.

Why would they not have gotten rid of Zubi then? It would have been a very popular decision.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Why would they not have gotten rid of Zubi then? It would have been a very popular decision.

Don't know if they can, Zubi has the support of both Rosell and now Bartomeu. Also, maybe not all the board members might be in agreement. It is a nest of vipers up there it seems.

JamDav1982

Don't know if they can, Zubi has the support of both Rosell and now Bartomeu. Also, maybe not all the board members might be in agreement. It is a nest of vipers up there it seems.

So Bartomeu and Rosell support Zubi and are not trying to undermine him?

You are saying it is individuals on the board acting with their own agendas and release names etc?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

You are saying it is individuals on the board acting with their own agendas and release names etc?

JamDav, I know you LOVE to argue, but it was just a rumor that I commented on. There is no need to take it literally and start an argument over it. Jeez man, put your confrontational cape down and relax for a bit.

xavi_the_Boss

I hope we dont buy Benatia. The Spanish league is far better than the Italian league. Remember Marquinhos was a God there.

No Marquinhos wasn´t a god there.Just a talented Youngster.Just like Laporte is.

Still would like to see Laporte at Barca.Come on Zubi do it.Benatia and Laporte have Barca DNA or something like that.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

It could be true. The courtois affair is still going on. Sport has a piece with all the "truth" about it. Said Zubi wanted mats and won, but that courtois was willing to come, blablabla. They just forget to mention he is a Chelsea player, expensive and hard to sign.

JamDav1982

JamDav, I know you LOVE to argue, but it was just a rumor that I commented on. There is no need to take it literally and start an argument over it. Jeez man, put your confrontational cape down and relax for a bit.

I am genuinely interested in people see that rumour as actually meaning.

Not in mood for debate today! Dont worry!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Marquinhos was doing very well in Serie A for the one season he was there and was doing very well in Ligue 1(remember Bertus praising him big time..) until he got injured or something.

Benatia is doing well to being oustanding for Udinese and Roma for 2/3 seasons now.

serghei

Really, I am sick of this shit. In this times I wish I could fast forward to the start of 2014-15 season. With any players, I don't care anymore... no one really knows WTF is happening these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans