Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
atletico to sell Koke :lol:

Koke is atletico to the bone, he wont leave, he will stay their for years to come,only when they become competitive will he likely leave.

Atletico are in a good moment, they have a new stadium coming up which will boost revenues and help they pay of their debts, the stadium will get naming rights as well.

they have saul and torres developing well, can you imagine a midfield three of saul,torres,koke in 2-3 seasons.

Koke is going no where.

they already made double what they budgeted for in the CL, plus a sale of costa and they are good

:lol: Exactly, no part of the rumor makes sense. Atleti aren't gonna be like "hmm, you sold us an aging striker for 2m so I guess we'll repay you by letting go of our most prized asset AND doing it for 20-25m lower than his buyout, cause why not?". The boy is higher in the pecking order with a club more successful than us at the moment, a coach he sees as a father, and a club that he's loyal to and bred into.

Atletico have debt but think about all the MASSIVE funds they'll have received by the end of the season for: new sponsorships, winning the CL (;)), winning the league title, and selling Costa. It's probably almost triple their revenue in recent years, they'll have a healthy grasp on their debt and won't need to go on a selling spree.

They are looking to win and grow, we'd be pulling a Bayern on Dortmund trying to destabilize their team right before a CL final AND trying to poach their best players.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I just read that Enrique was the one who brought Marquinhos to Roma. There could be some truth in the rumours though I doubt it.

Might be just smoke, looking at the timeline, Lucho got the boot after the 2011-12 season and Marquinhos joined Roma for the 2012-13 season.

Meanwhile "£50m for David Luiz" is a Worldwide trend on Twitter :lol:

Last edited:

Bertus

I just read that Enrique was the one who brought Marquinhos to Roma. There could be some truth in the rumours though I doubt it.
People on twitter don't know what they are talking about.

Marquinhos arrived after Enrique's departure from Roma.

He left in may 2012 IIRC, and marquinhos was borrowed from SC Corinthians in August 2012.

icemanbrfc

The team does not need Koke AND Kroos, just one will be hard enough to get without thinking about getting both, one will suffice. Don't be greedy.

Not being greedy, but Kroos is a hard tough tackling midfield, comfortable in attack and defence. If Masch and Song leave, then we need at least one extra body in there alongside Busi. Koke would replace virtually 2 players in Xavi and Cesc if he leaves. I would rather go for both of them, than Cuadrado and keep Alexis. Unless we go for Benatia, and bring in either Javi Martinez or Laporte to then replace Song and Mascherano in midfield. Kroos will be alot easier to get than Koke, and might even cost alot less. It all depends what type of midfielder Enrique wants, as Kroos i feel is alot more versatile than Koke.

Ter Stegen

RB Pique Benatia Alba
Busquets/Javi Martinez

Iniesta Kroos Koke Neymar
Messi

Again, it all depends what formation we play, and im not sure how this team will look and who misses out.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Not being greedy, but Kroos is a hard tough tackling midfield, comfortable in attack and defence. If Masch and Song leave, then we need at least one extra body in there alongside Busi. Koke would replace virtually 2 players in Xavi and Cesc if he leaves. I would rather go for both of them, than Cuadrado and keep Alexis. Unless we go for Benatia, and bring in either Javi Martinez or Laporte to then replace Song and Mascherano in midfield. Kroos will be alot easier to get than Koke, and might even cost alot less. It all depends what type of midfielder Enrique wants, as Kroos i feel is alot more versatile than Koke.

Ter Stegen

RB Pique Benatia Alba
Busquets/Javi Martinez

Iniesta Kroos Koke Neymar
Messi

Again, it all depends what formation we play, and im not sure how this team will look and who misses out.

Martinez, Kroos and Koke are three players that if the team got just one, you'd be hearing loud and effusive praise heaped towards Zubi, yet you're counting on getting all 3. Not gonna happen. One is near impossible enough.

Also if Masche and Song leave, neither Kroos nor Koke are proper replacements, they are not DMs.

Count your blessings if the team manages to get one. Utterly forget about getting both.

Crixus

Barcelona sports director Zubizarreta said during the board meeting on Monday that they plan to sign a tall full back this summer. [weloba]

anguy

Yeah, if they want some RB that can actually defend let's buy Aurier. He's the only one of RB targets, that seems to be "complete package". (attacking, defending, heading, fast). He also plays multiple positions (RB,RM, CB).

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Yeah, if they want some RB that can actually defend let's buy Aurier. He's the only one of RB targets, that seems to be "complete package". (attacking, defending, heading, fast). He also plays multiple positions (RB,RM, CB).

I read that he is linked with Arsenal.

L

Learo

So what? Steal him. Wenger is cheap h won't go into bidding war against us. I heard he should cost under 10mil, that's peanuts. Buy him and if he flops, no damage done.

I hope we get exciting players like Aurier and Laporte with their best years ahead of them, but I think its more likely we'll go for Zabaleta from City for 35m. He plays for a rich club, is close to 30 and very overpriced, so it is a typical Barca deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans