Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Our defense is not good enough right now but that is not Tata's fault, it should have been sorted out long before he arrived.

To be honest I don't think the board had any intention in spending big for a defender and Tata has decided it is better going with what we have than bringing in someone for the sake of it.

It also gives the new scouts he brought in a bit of time to come up with a suitable list of candidates for the future. We will have one more chance in January to bring someone in and hopefully what we have will be good enough until then.

That is too much common sense for cro-man.

cro-man

That is too much common sense for cro-man.

common sense ? Have fun watching the ball going in our net and real winning the league and maybe maybe one day one defender will arrive. Everytime when it comes to buy a new defender i am hearing a new excuse. The board knows our situation and is well prepeared for that but our new trainer is fine with our squad so everything fine nothing to lose. Do you really think it will be that easy to find one in winter and to introduce him so fast it will take time....

spark

So you think we are never going to sign a CB ever again? We have new scouts and it will take time for them to bed in and this could actually be a good thing in the long run.

Tata is not an amateur, the summer transfer business should have been done before he arrived and when he got the job it took a little bit of time to settle in and get to know the players to see what we need to improve and then negotiation takes a few weeks as well which has left it all too late.

If he thinks paying 50mill for Luiz is not worth it or 30 mill for Agger or whatever then that is up to him, he will have a few months to see if Bartra can step up which will be interesting to see and we have January if we need to bring someone in.

The new scouts will be put to work and have 4 months to try and spot CB's that may fit the club, we can do without one for now but not for the latter stages of the Champions league but that is 7 or 8 months away so lets see if he is right.

Those scouts are which are new are video analysts and opposition scouts. Zubi and his team which deal with (or dont) transfers are the same.

cro-man

imagine yourself we buy a new defender later and the player is a flop what will happen to us??? It will destroy us. At the moment we have the chance to buy one and later maybe one too if the first one dont make it... Dont say now maybe we will buy 2 defender later wont happened because they are not that smart..

Zincubus

Banned
Both will be unlikely but Agger is a possibility.

Not for me tbh .

I still think we are working on the Luiz deal .

Jose said himself yesterday , in the news conference , that managers LIE about every situation in the transfer window and that every manager is trying to strengthen their team up to the last minute of the window .

Meitux

Maybe Afellay could be used sometimes as Iniesta back-up.
Not really, not even ''some times'', he won't perform well. I don't think he is in Tata's plans anyway, he will either get loaned again or sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans