Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Not for me tbh .

I still think we are working on the Luiz deal .

Jose said himself yesterday , in the news conference , that managers LIE about every situation in the transfer window and that every manager is trying to strengthen their team up to the last minute of the window .

I don't have the full interview, but if the radio here didn't inverse the quotes of that particular moment, it's as below:

-First he says that yeah managers lie.
-But he does that first to then add that he is honestly speaking about Luiz situation, hence not lying about it. He actually didn't want to be accused of lying.

You imply that he did the reverse. That he said something about Luiz, then said all managers lie. That would be funny but retarded.

Last edited:

Meitux

Not for me tbh .

I still think we are working on the Luiz deal .

Jose said himself yesterday , in the news conference , that managers LIE about every situation in the transfer window and that every manager is trying to strengthen their team up to the last minute of the window .
Even when he said that, why you think he should mean it for himself, especially from the moment he hasn't given any clue that he doesn't like David Luiz. It's not complicated, it's pointless pursuing Luiz cause Chelsea and Mourinho simply don't want to sell. Chelsea has revealed that the price is 50 milion but its an iconic price really to make Barcelona lose the interest, cause they know nobody is gonna pay that amount of money for him. We don't know whether they would accept a deal if we offered them so many but they accomplished the target of making us lose our interest. Its better really, i didn't want Luiz for any means..

Zincubus

Banned
Well it's all speculation but when Jose says that every manager "lies" during transfer talk interviews WHY would we trust ANYTHING he says in yesterday's staged chat ??

Shegzy

I wouldn't be too upset as long as we sign somone in January before the core of the CL begins.

we would not sign any cb in january.next summer transfer window will be so busy for us.we will need to sign 2 gk,a cb and maybe a cm and i don't think our management can get this deal done within one transfer window.signing a good gk next season will be very difficult;clubs we approach will be asking for unrealistic amount because we won't have any choice unlike now when we can decide not to buy a cb and manage the options we have,then there will be no option to manage.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I don't have the full interview, but if the radio here didn't inverse the quotes of that particular moment, it's as below:

-First he says that yeah managers lie.
-But he does that first to then add that he is honestly speaking about Luiz situation, hence not lying about it. He actually didn't want to be accused of lying.

You imply that he did the reverse. That he said something about Luiz, then said all managers lie. That would be funny but retarded.

He's pulling the Epimenides paradox on us. :tito:

brockg777

We have a serious lack of squad depth this year. No needed CB plus the loss of Thiago and Abidal. I hate to say it, but the way other top european teams have improved this transfer window, I could see this being the year we finally don't reach the CL semis.

Meitux

Well it's all speculation but when Jose says that every manager "lies" during transfer talk interviews WHY would we trust ANYTHING he says in yesterday's staged chat ??
He can't tell it for himself, as i said above he hasn't shown any clue that he doesn't count on Luiz. This is an excuse for you to keep yourself conviced that still something is going on for Luiz. But even if Mourinho accepts of selling him it will never happen cause Chelsea asks way too much, its a fake price really. They don't want to sell him and they put this huge price to make Barcelona lose the interest. We will never pay this amount for him and its better for me, i don't want him.. not for 50 and not even for 35, he's still not worthy of them too..

Last edited:
I

instinct

Which freaking member of the managment thinks that it'll be easier to get a proper CB in January? Sure, that EVERY club is willing to sell their CB's in the mid of the season. :facepalm: And we're only chasing after worldclass-players..:zubi:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Stupid management that can't get a CB because the season is starting very soon believes that they can buy one midway through it!!

This is same like they had us dream about Thiago Silva all over again...

Meitux

It's an excuse really, to deceive all the fans and make us think that we'll get surely a CB on January transfer. But when you are unable to bring someone in a whole summer can you in the middle of the season in just one month? Highly unlikely..

Our only options right now are young players with potential, but i suppose they are not interested at all.

Galning

It's an excuse really, to deceive all the fans and make us think that we'll get surely a CB on January transfer. But when you are unable to bring someone in a whole summer can you in the middle of the season in just one month? Highly unlikely..

Our only options right now are young players with potential, but i suppose they are not interested at all.

Make that two summers.

Indignado

This season real will be much stronger with isco bale etc. What do we have?? only neymar but neymar will only defend this year like sanchez and pedro last season because we dont have defender

Mourinho is more important than Isco and Bale...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Our transfers have to be the worst in football surely. Even in the successful times we had terrible signing policy.

Kerrybai

Stupid management that can't get a CB because the season is starting very soon believes that they can buy one midway through it!!

This is same like they had us dream about Thiago Silva all over again...

Hopefully our new scouts can pick up someone under the radar, perhaps from South American.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans