Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

France Football is reliable, and they were quoting a television from Morocco. One of the better articles on the subj. IMO. Let's hope Roma wants to sell, because I don't see Benatia forcing a transfer on his own.

I

instinct

A strong rumor says we're paying psg 40m for Marquinho .

I'd puke. 40m + 35m for him Benatia and our budget would already be entirely spent because I don't think that we'll use everything of the 120m this summer.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Guys, guys, I get what the rumor meant when it said Barca have something that would take attention away from the CL. That was it, that very rumor was the thing that would take attention away. It means that everyone will be on the lookout for some news of an impressive signing that they won't bother thinking about the final. The rumour about there being a rumour that we would announce a big signing was the plan all this time.

Genius!

Trickykid

A strong rumor says we're paying psg 40m for Marquinho .

I see you posting random rumors all the time, most likely from various more or less dodgy twitter accounts. How about you start quoting the sources, so we can filter through all the shit?

F

Flavia

I hope it's not true. Bertus better be right. Benatia should be signed first.

serghei

I'd puke. 40m + 35m for him Benatia and our budget would already be entirely spent because I don't think that we'll use everything of the 120m this summer.

And how many top players do you think we're gonna buy with 100-120m.? I'd say 4, 5 max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans