Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Guys, guys, I get what the rumor meant when it said Barca have something that would take attention away from the CL. That was it, that very rumor was the thing that would take attention away. It means that everyone will be on the lookout for some news of an impressive signing that they won't bother thinking about the final. The rumour about there being a rumour that we would announce a big signing was the plan all this time.

Genius!

Rumourception. Nolan would be proud

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If the Marquinhos transfer in any way interferes with the Benatia one...

Anyway I've read that both have the same agent, which makes me worried that maybe he wasn't going to negotiate for Benatia in the first place? I dunno, we should be able to afford both but I hope the board have their priorities straight with which one to pursue.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If the Marquinhos transfer in any way interferes with the Benatia one...

Anyway I've read that both have the same agent, which makes me worried that maybe he wasn't going to negotiate for Benatia in the first place? I dunno, we should be able to afford both but I hope the board have their priorities straight with which one to pursue.

They don't share the same agent.

serghei

We should sign 2 defenders, no matter the costs. If 75 is what it takes, we should pay that if we want titles. Those are the costs.

ivan_barca

So even the old man Alex benched Marquinhos last season and now they payed 50 mln for a new CB.That should mean something about Marquinhos quality...

Crixus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans