Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Real dark times. We have had our share of time. I think we are yet to hit the worst. If the Board and socis don't wake up, things will go down more. We need to manage it as fast as we can and turn it around.

Otherwise, it can be end of our era and beginning of Real Madrid's cycle. We can't allow that to happen. :(

I think we've already started our new era with Lucho. If we can just get the right signings this summer, I see no reason why we can't get to the top again.

But, we really need to continue our rebuilding with signing either Benatia or Hummels as quickly as possible, preferably before the WC. Because right now we all need SOMETHING positive after watching Real Madrid end their season with two trophies. Zubi should move quickly to secure the deals they are working on to really please the fans.

Last edited:

ebc_99

Madrid has a better/deeper squad, their best players aren't retiring or ageing.. Like Barca's are. They just got rid of their cancer:mou: was all they needed. Are cancers (pres/board) are still here.

Our best players aren't retiring and our average age is 25. It will get better from here, we are missing only a few players that we can get this summer, but we do need those players.

Remember Real tied us on 87 points in La Liga and only beat Atletico after extra time and we at least matched them head to head, so they are not light years ahead of us.

Only one team has the potential to dominate Europe like we did a few years ago and that is us. But we have to be smart this summer and bring in what we need.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

khaled_a_d

Our era ended when Pep left. :(

This

I think we've already started our new era with Lucho.
Lucho will be a make or break IMO ,I think he will either start a new fresh cycle or be our coach version of Zubi

Honestly RM winning will put huge pressure on board ,the fact that Bale also scored the winner (even though he was probably their worst player) along his goal in CDR final will put an additional pressure,he was their main signing ,Neymar was ours so they get compared a lot by the press even if it is unfair
and we decided not to make any signing b/c of that ,now Bale is proving to be a good addition ,Neymar is still getting the over hyped treatment ,people will now compare the signings of the 2 boards
We will have to respond tbh ,we need good signings ,we need to spend ,otherwise the board is risking their popularity among the socios (a popularity that I don't know why they have)

mazp

Our best players aren't retiring and our average age is 25. It will get better from here, we are missing only a few players that we can get this summer, but we do need those players.

Remember Real tied us on 87 points in La Liga and only beat Atletico after extra time and we at least matched them head to head, so they are not light years ahead of us.

Only one team has the potential to dominate Europe like we did a few years ago and that is us. But we have to be smart this summer and bring in what we need.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Xavi, Puyol, Valdes, Iniesta, Alves. Those 5 guys were CRUCIAL during the Pep era are ageing or retiring..Madrid don't have that problem...

Truthist

The fact that Athletico nearly held on hurt even more but in truth Real have more tools to break down a parked bus than us. It's vital we had serious pace, power and directness to our attack. If we were playing now we still wouldn't have looked like scoring.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

Real had extra time, we did not. To be fair Atleti was extremely lucky just parking the bus and somehow managing to score that header, numerous times

Truthist

Real had extra time, we did not. To be fair Atleti was extremely lucky just parking the bus and somehow managing to score that header, numerous times

True but just like last week we rarely look like scoring against them. We got too many artists and not enough players with an end product.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Zincubus

Banned
Damn I am depressed. Watching that idiot Ronaldo celebrate and the others is painful.

No news is bad news. Somewhere someplace Zubi & co are.fcking up.

Odd that the unrated donkey that is Ramos payed well and scored yet another important goal . He gets a lot of stick but that's 6 goals in his last 7 games ....better than any of our bladdy strikers !!

Hopefully with our two strongest competitors snagging the top two trophies our guys will be more determined next season . It may convince the board that we need to spend big and strengthen .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans