Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
If Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (27) leaves this summer, Athletic Bilbao midfielder Ander Herrera (24) could replace him. [md]
Barcelona met two times with representatives of PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) in recent days. PSG willing to sell for 40M. [globoesporte]
Cesc Fabregas wants to continue at Barcelona this summer. If that's not possible, his priority is Arsenal. Man United not an option. [md]
Despite exit rumours, Javier Mascherano (29) wants to continue at Barcelona this season and even renew his contract. [sport]

Trickykid

If we dont sign at least 3 players before the WC we are well and truly screwed. Everyone knew Ter Stegen was coming here so thats no surprise. However there seems to no urgency on the boards part to sign the players we NEED. Last season we had a futile chase over TS. THEN we were after Luiz then no cb was signed. Puyol became our cb. At the time everyone said Relax we will get a cb. This time same story. I am sure we will sign THREE players tops and the rest of the 'signings' will come from the B team.

This how the board operate.

Jeez, calm down will you? The season has barely ended, and already you're whining about lack of urgency? Please do tell, me how often are big signings announced just days after the last matchday of the season?
Obviously the board is busy as hell these days, and there are loads of tasty rumors floating about, so I honestly don't see any reason to complain just yet.

This'll be one long summer on the Barcaforum...

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Jeez, calm down will you? The season has barely ended, and already you're whining about lack of urgency? Please do tell, me how often are big signings announced just days after the last matchday of the season?
Obviously the board is busy as hell these days, and there are loads of tasty rumors floating about, so I honestly don't see any reason to complain just yet.

This'll be one long summer on the Barcaforum...

It's understandable that most cules are panicking, after la decima we've got to act quickly, a big signing now wouldl go a long way in healing the wounds.

Chainsaw

Killahead
It's understandable that most cules are panicking, after la decima we've got to act quickly, a big signing now wouldl go a long way in healing the wounds.

What exactly la decima has anything to do with Barca?! Real can shove la decima up their butt for all I care. No need to go panic buying for some irrelevant reasons.

Zincubus

Banned
No player you just called can make our starting eleven Mata? Seriously? Evans? Rooney? RVP? cmon man stop trolling :lol:

I'd take Rooney and RVP over Pedro and Alexis for starters and we are supposedly sniffing around Mata anyways . Pretty sure many of our fans would take their keeper like a shot .

It's all about opinion ..... maybe you're the troll :)

Zincubus

Banned
Joke of the year. Utd squad is better than Barca squad :neymar:

I never said that United squad is better than Barca , I suggested that we both have serious problems squad wise .
I said that Real Madrid had a better squad than ours which I stand bye, sadly .

It would help if you read the posts properly rather than simply jumping to your own incorrect conclusions , though .

Zincubus

Banned
Ter Stegen & ?? vs. De Gea & Lindegaard = I rate De Gea higher, but both are top quality young GKs, not too much separating them, we don't have a backup yet but Lindegaard isn't particularly good so whoever it is should be able to match up to him
Dani and Montoya vs. Rafael and Smalling = No contest, our starter is better, our back-up is miles better
Pique, Bartra and Mascherano vs. Evans and Jones = They'll get replacements for Vidic and Rio for sure, but we'll get a new CB too and ours are much higher quality
Alba and Adriano vs. Evra and Buttner = Again, no contest
Busquets and Song vs. Carrick and Fellaini = No contest
Xavi and Sergi Roberto vs. Cleverley and Fletcher = No contest
Iniesta, Cesc, Rafinha vs. Mata, Kagawa and Januzaj = United have a lot of good players in this area, but ours are all just straight up better; Iniesta is better than Mata and Kagawa, Cesc is as well, and I would rate Rafinha higher than Januzaj although their natural position is pretty different
Pedro, Tello, Delo vs. Valencia, Young, Nani = Not the greatest three from us, but again miles ahead of United's, who all have not had a good game for several seasons in a row now
Messi, Neymar, Alexis vs. Rooney, RVP, Welbeck, and Chicharito = United have a lot more depth in just the striker position, but our players are better, a lot younger and a lot more versatile

So yeah, stop it please, United would trade their squad in a heartbeat for ours

As I said its all about opinion .... I love our guys but I'm so disheartened with them over the last 18 months or so .
If you look at Liverpool last season , every player played out of their skin and virtually every one of our under achieved , I believe .

Zincubus

Banned
Sorry but Carlo is only ripping the dividends of what Mourinho worked hard for . . . Pretty similar to what transpired between Mourinho and Mancini at Inter.

Ok, now we have Iniesta, Messi, Neymar. . . . Who else? Maybe Alba. Not good enough in general. Xavi is old, Puyol's retired, Alves is getting old + leaving. Hopefully Stengen can replace VV.

Fair points although you missed my fave player Busqs :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
A loan of Barcelona winger Cristian Tello (22) could be included in the transfer of Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31). [md]

PaulTaylor

As I said its all about opinion .... I love our guys but I'm so disheartened with them over the last 18 months or so .
If you look at Liverpool last season , every player played out of their skin and virtually every one of our under achieved , I believe .

Yes but on paper there's no contest. if your players are on form it changes but no one knows who will be on form next season

Barcilliant

Why is everyone talking about Man Utd? They don't even have Europa League next season. We beat RM TWICE in the league, we were a post away from taking RM to extra time in the Copa. We beat the EPL champs Man City without even breaking a sweat. We did all this despite looking half fit, unmotivated and manager issues, off field issues, major injuries(Messi, Neymar, Valdes, Pique, Alba-just off the top of my head). Add to that NO squad depth-look at our bench. Tello, Song, Pedro, Roberto....etc

If we buy the right players and Luis Enrique clicks as a manager we will be back. I am not talking about Pep style success. I am talking more along the lines of Rijkaard era success.

A lot depends on this transfer window and if Zubi fucks it up(his record is hardly inspiring) then we will be fighting for a CL place next season.

I

instinct

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 19 Sek.
Marquinhos to @telefoot_TF1: "At the moment I want to continue with Paris. After the Toulon tournament we will discuss."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans