Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

I guess I'm the only one in this thread who wants to have more depth in the squad next year?!

Depend on the type of depth we are talking about
on paper we had 2 player this season but we had no real depth quality wise
I would want 21-23 players squad but with much higher quality

Espenfk

Express claims Louis van Gaal will sell Juan Mata in the summer. The Manchester United manager will try to earn some money by selling the Spaniard to Barcelona for £40 million. Barcelona is said to be interested in Mata when they should be building up the squad again this summer.

Express claims Louis van Gaal will sell Juan Mata in the summer. The Manchester United manager will try to earn some money by selling the Spaniard to Barcelona for £40 million. Barcelona is said to be interested in Mata when they should be building up the squad again this summer.

Mata? Wtf do we need ANOTHER AM for? We already have 3.....

I

instinct

Could James Rodriguez be an option to replace Alexis if he leaves? I didn't follow him closely but several friends told me that he's a massive player and only 22 years old. He'd be expensive though...

L

Learo

Players from filthy rich clubs can not be an option unless they are deeply unhappy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
None of MD and SPORT knows who we are gonna sign. We got to rely on other reliable sources in Europe.

L

Learo

MD and Sport both reported about Ter Stegen and Lucho early on though. I can only think of Adriano that was signed without them linking him to us prior to the acquisition.

L

Learo

The hottest rumours seem to be Alexis to Juve for about 20m and Cesc to Arsenal for 30m. Total of 50m, same as the price of Chelsea reject David Luiz. Thats how we roll on the transfer market.

L

linetty

MD and Sport both reported about Ter Stegen and Lucho early on though. I can only think of Adriano that was signed without them linking him to us prior to the acquisition.
:facepalm: They are linking us with every player possible so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans