Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

The hottest rumours seem to be Alexis to Juve for about 20m and Cesc to Arsenal for 30m. Total of 50m, same as the price of Chelsea reject David Luiz. Thats how we roll on the transfer market.
Both coming from MD/SPORT/SUN and people still believe it.

I would say the strongest and most possible rumour right now is Mascherano to Napoli

I

instinct

Barcelona are interested in Hoffenheim midfielder Roberto Firmino (22) and Sporting Lisbon defender Marcos Rojo (24) [fdn, md]

147.gif

fcbdna

Banned
------------------Ter Stegan--------------------

----Marcos-----Benatia----Pique-------Alba------

-------------------Busquets-----------------------

---------Cesc--------------------Iniesta----------

-------Cuadrado--------Messi---------Neymar-----------

Took out Reus for a more realistic approach.

Despite exit rumours, Javier Mascherano (29) wants to continue at Barcelona this season and even renew his contract. [sport]

Please no Masch he is 29 we should make bank on him now before his market value drops. He isn't that important to the team anyways. . . Just sell him to the old man's league (Serie A) already. :angry:

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona are considering a 50M bid for Man United player Juan Mata (26), with new United coach Van Gaal ready to listen to offers [express]

Mata to replace Cesc :pep:

fcbdna

Banned
My feeling is that City will just throw big money at Benatia and he will go there.

I thought City were after Mangala???

My lil bro follows City's forum. . . He says they are worried about spending due to FFP issues. So that's a boost for us.

I guess I'm the only one in this thread who wants to have more depth in the squad next year?!

Lucho already said he is reducing technical staff/ entourage in exchange for a deeper squad.

Crixus

Barcelona are interested in Hoffenheim midfielder Roberto Firmino (22) and Sporting Lisbon defender Marcos Rojo (24) [fdn, md]

147.gif
i would be happy if we are after him i really like his style plus he is one of the finest players in the BL (sign him and loan him back to hoffenheim), But rojo :facepalm:

fcbdna

Banned
Why would we ever sell Alexis and buy Cuadrado? :facepalm:

To try something new, which I think has a huge possibility of working. Alexis has been here for 3 freaking seasons and has done absolutely NOTHING! Doing the same thing and expecting a different result constitutes lunacy.

Howes

Mata transfer is probably the least believable transfer story I've heard so far.

You people realise he only just signed for £40mil right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans