Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxx

My assessment is rooted in reality, not wishful thinking.

Look at what I said about Alexis a couple of days ago. He will go for 20m or a straight swap with Llorente. People laughed at the idea, and insisted we would get 40m.

A day later, Juve were reported to have made a bid for 15m and we are hoping for 25m, so 20m is smack in the middle. Its of course a laughable price, but it is in tune with our selling history. Players go for roughly half or less of what people think we can get.

Not everything in the newspapers are true. If our board have any sense, they would reject anything under 40m for Cesc and anything under 40m for Sanchez.

I

instinct

Marquinhos (PSG): "Barça interested? If that's true, it's of course something to be happy about. But that's all I can say." [le parisien]

xxxxxx

I guess we really do want Marquinhos then. I hope we don't pay over the odds for him.

Also, I hope we go for Benatia.

Egert

Estonian Culé
IF City do get Benatia then I hope we will go after Mangala but I still think that we'll get Benatia,Marquinhos and Mathieu or Laporte.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Have low expactations. You wont be disappointed then.

I'll be happy as long as we get a CB...

L

linetty

Reality. We have already been linked with Mata for 50m who is of similar stature. Like I said, I think 50m for Herrera is even excessive for us, so I think we will only "sign" Masche as our DM for midfield. We have Samper and Rafinha, so should be fine for depth.
Mata of similar stature?!?! He has been hitting numbers like 21 goals and 29 assists in one season, of which Herrera can only dream!!

Herrera's best season: 6 goals, 9 assists
Mata's: 21 goals, 29 goals

Completely different level.

Last edited:
L

Learo

There is no way that we can get 20M for Song, 15M for Tello and 6M for Affelay.

We can't get more than 20M for Alexis, and people here think that he is a world-class player and worth 50M.
If other teams are willing to pay only 20M for Alexis, there is no way that we can 20M for Song or 15M for Tello.

People will again say: "But David Luiz is sold for 50M"
Well, there was probably a lot for interest of Luiz, especially from top and the richest clubs in the world like Barcelona, Bayern, Psg.

Top teams, especially richest teams are not interested too much in Alexis, Song and similar players.
Luiz was "a hot" player on the market.
Our guys aren't "hot" at all.

Liverpool and probably City are after Alexis. Teams that have paid 40m for Andy Carrol and 25m for Joleon Lescott. They still wont offer more than 15-20m for Alexis though. I fully expect Alexis to score at least 30 goals for another team if he plays in the middle. He is a phenomenon and is entering his prime years.

fcbdna

Banned
No hurry in selling Alexis. The world cup should provide the perfect marketing platform. . . Might make us change our minds about selling too.

Jadentheman

We can't get more than 20M for Alexis, and people here think that he is a world-class player and worth 50M.
If other teams are willing to pay only 20M for Alexis, there is no way that we can 20M for Song or 15M for Tello.

Well, there was probably a lot for interest of Luiz, especially from top and the richest clubs in the world like Barcelona, Bayern, Psg.

Top teams, especially richest teams are not interested too much in Alexis, Song and similar players.

That's because Alexis wasn't good at hiding what he truly plays like. At least Luiz is consistent in fooling people.

WC might increase his price. We have to see how he mainly performs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trickykid

To try something new, which I think has a huge possibility of working. Alexis has been here for 3 freaking seasons and has done absolutely NOTHING! Doing the same thing and expecting a different result constitutes lunacy.

Done absolutely nothing? See, hyperbole like that is exactly why nobody can take anything you spew even remotely serious. Not long ago (I don't know if it still holds up) he was top 10 in the world in terms of goals and assists for NT and club in a calender year. Also, his golazo's against RM and AM are nothing?

You really up your dumbassery stock for each and every post you manage to vomit forth.

I can see why some people aren't completely satisfied with Alexis, I really can, but claiming that he's done nothing is just plain dumb.

NeyMesSis

wtf?? even de bruyne and other avarage guys are 25 millions worth.. I'm sure we dont let alexis go for 20.. he will cost min 35-40 mio..
look at his stats and how he plays for the nationalteam or even for us.. he is not much away from world class and is entering his prime years.. but yeah be always pessimistic

10 clubs (example liverpoo, dortmund, leverkusen, arsenal, etc) or so wanted to pay tellos 10 mio buyoutclause last year.. and everybody said he would be the biggest bargain and now nowbody would pay 15 mio.??

I doubt it... but lets see!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans