Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I think sport had a list of almost 100 players linked to Barça, not long ago.

I'll just wait, and trust Lucho.

L

Learo

Fuck that. Keep the Cesc and use the 40m Herrera money to pay Laporte's buyout instead.

I agree that getting Laporte instead is better.

Herrera for 40m+taxes on the buyout (about 10m)=50m, and it is a sum that I predicted, but too much IMO.

khaled_a_d

In the Liga alone, there is a lot of good and experienced DC, to name a few, Musacchio (Villarreal), Miranda (Atletico), Fazio (Sevilla), Inigo martinez (Sociedad) and Laporte (Athletic), we have options, i don't know what we are waiting for.

I hope we aren't desperate enough to get those players ,they are 4th options at best in a club like Barca and even for that I would get Schar first

The sol problem i see is that Nasser and Barcelona are at war after many comments from Rosell and Zubi. But since Rosell left, maybe it will get a bit better.

There is a very good established relation between Qatar and FCB and it is way bigger than a few comments ,him hating us is nonsense IMO and even if true ,those things are political and it is bigger than him liking or hating us .those things are political
He won't sell us a player just b/c we want it ,see TS .but he won't block a deal either just to prevent him from joining our club .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Iñigo was quite good last season and I wanted him this summer, but he has been quite average this season so yeah.... That along with his release clause should be enough to not go after him.

Zincubus

Banned
He already announced that he feels that Masche is a DM. It was surprising that he said that because he made a secret about everything else. He praised Masch and therefore I don't believe that he'll leave this summer. If Lucho uses him as Busi's back-up or double pivot or whatever we HAVE TO buy 2 CB's. One is Marquinhos and I hope that the other is Benatia. Would be great to have 2 experienced CB's starting while 2 young but awesome defenders develop and are able to replace Pique and Benatia without losing too much quality.

So if Masch is to be our DM does that suggest that Busqs is moving further forward or will they work alongside each other ?

icemanbrfc

The thing with MD is, that its easy to just throw loads of names around. Some of them are bound to happen, and they will claim its a scoop. I could give loads of names myself, and 1 or 2 might happen.

gatsu

I've never actually seen Herrera is he any good?

He's young, very talented, and complete, he can play in any position in the midfield, under Athletic he delivered an exellent season, for exemple against madrid he was a monster (completely shut down Modric).

Definitely better than Cesc.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
My agent @Sumlit (Who I re-hired after he begged me after getting the sack initially) is negotiating with many clubs at the moment, but that's all I can reveal.

As DonAK's official, yet very much unwilling and unhappy agent, all I can say at this point is there are many teams interested his services, though probably not any that people have heard of, but I cannot give anything more than that lest said teams get upset at a leak and rescind their interest. That is all.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
"If Cesc Fabregas (27) leaves this summer, Athletic midfielder Ander Herrera (24) could replace him. Buyout fee 36M until June, then 40M" [md]

40m+taxes.

Sell a superior player for an inferior one? MD's logic is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans