Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Man

Masche, Samper and Rafinha could be our three new midfield "signings", which I am happy with. About 100m for Laporte, Marquinhos and ter Stegen, leaving us with proably 70m to sign a forward if we sell Cesc, Alexis, Song and Alves for 65m.

Cesc and Alexis would cost 65 million on their own.

L

Learo

Nope, they are atleast worth 100-110m

We'll see.

As long as we get 2 defenders and a forward in addition to our new goalie, we can fight on all fronts, especially with Halilovic and Samper ready to explode next season.

icemanbrfc

Hummels don't want to leave Dortmund. He won't leave them.

In football, if the money is right, then never say never. I know what Hummels said, but there is no harm in asking and making a bid. I just hope, that we complete our deals before the World Cup, because after that the prices of players will just sky rocket

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In football, if the money is right, then never say never. I know what Hummels said, but there is no harm in asking and making a bid. I just hope, that we complete our deals before the World Cup, because after that the prices of players will just sky rocket

Not necessarily.

L

Learo

How the f_ck is Marquinhos our priority?

Can play RB and CB and is relatively tall. It strengthens our capabilities in the air when we have a RB who is good in the air, and it leaves more room for Montoya and Bartra to shine as well if we sign Marquinhos + another CB.

Last edited:

PaulTaylor

Anything less than 50m for Marquinhos, even if we make a 20 year old bench player the 2nd most expensive defender in history, I am content with it. Its better than Agger for 20m.

1 year left on his contract so probably 10 mil would be alright especially as he's past his best now

PaulTaylor

Reading into Marquinhos comments about leaving i think he wants to come and a deals in place but thats just how i interpreted the comments.

L

Learo

"If Cesc Fabregas (27) leaves this summer, Athletic midfielder Ander Herrera (24) could replace him. Buyout fee 36M until June, then 40M" [md]

40m+taxes.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
"If Cesc Fabregas (27) leaves this summer, Athletic midfielder Ander Herrera (24) could replace him. Buyout fee 36M until June, then 40M" [md]

40m+taxes.

Fuck that. Keep the Cesc and use the 40m Herrera money to pay Laporte's buyout instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans