Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

they are taking too much shit to go and sign a 20 year old, i think its just a rumor its that are alves will bring is price down to like 15m and they will sign another defender

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
they are taking too much shit to go and sign a 20 year old, i think its just a rumor its that are alves will bring is price down to like 15m and they will sign another defender

Would rather sell Alves. And then use Alves money + some from our transfer funds to pay Laporte's buyout. We should be taking a look at Dejan Lovren as well, as he has done very well with Southampton this year.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The thing is that we seem in the best position to buy Benatia as well. His agent was reported to be in Barcelona, he mentioned us first in his "big clubs" list, it was reported that his relative said he'd pick Barca, and the news about other clubs going for him doesn't really go farther than weak speculation. The only issue is the lack of heavy rumors for him for the past 1-2 days and too much focus on Marquinhos.

The kid undoubtedly has talent. However we need size, muscle, and aggression in our defense. Benatia would be pretty much 6 inches taller than Mascherano and give us a lot more strength for set pieces and a great physical presence for ground defending as well with his pace.

jamrock

no doubt Benatia is better, but if my some miracle they can get both for like 45-50 cash plus dani, it would be better.

Marquinhos and montoya fighing it for the starting spot at rb

wont happen but one can dream

aaron101

no doubt Benatia is better, but if my some miracle they can get both for like 45-50 cash plus dani, it would be better.

Marquinhos and montoya fighing it for the starting spot at rb

wont happen but one can dream

Marquinhos as RB??? lol he's CB not RB.

C

Cakirli22

"Having already reached an agreement with Alexis Sanchez, Juventus will try to convince Barcelona to let the Chilean go for €15 million or less." - Tuttosport

Keeps getting cheaper and cheaper :p

fcbdna

Banned
"Having already reached an agreement with Alexis Sanchez, Juventus will try to convince Barcelona to let the Chilean go for €15 million or less." - Tuttosport

These Italians seem to always be high on crack when they negotiate deals!

ivan_barca

Barcelona prefer PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) to Roma centre back Mehdi Benatia (27) because of age and better passing game. [md]

President Bartomeu has talked with PSG president Al-Khelaifi about centre back Marquinhos (20). PSG ask a lot, deal is not close. [md]

icemanbrfc

Lol so Juventus say okay we will pay 40 mill for Alexis, we say great, and Zubi says okay you can now have him for 10mill. ;) is that how it normally works? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans