Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
the-front-MD-may-26-2014-480x559.jpg

Barcaforum on 24th May: "trolololol, how stupid of PSG to pay € 50M for Luiz. Those fools."

That awkward moment a few days later when it becomes clear Barca is going to fund that move by paying € 40M for Marquinhos. :VdB:

Ultimate troll level when PSG go and buy Benatia to replace Marquinhos with that money afterwards. :lol:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
That would be a nightmare...
But wait lets check the alternate. We get Marquinhos and they buy Benatia who gets injured after the WC leaving them with 2 defenders for the rest of the season while Marq improves and becomes a rock for Barca. Reverse trolled

I

instinct

FFS I just woke up and the first thing I read was ''Barca prefers Marcos over Benatia''. There can't be a worse way to start the day..

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
What if Zubi is chasing Marquinhos and Nasser won't sell him in the end while Benatia joins City because he sees that Barca is not interested anymore. That would be even bigger nightmare...

hardyboy

Barca join Benatia chase
By Football Espana staff

benatia490ai.jpg

Barcelona have joined the long list of suitors for Roma defender Mehdi Benatia, according to Sport.

The newspaper claims Benatia is wanted be a host of European clubs after an impressive first year in the Italian capital, with Barca just the latest to express interest.

Benatia moved to Roma from Udinese after Marquinhos was sold to Paris Saint-Germain. He has a contract until 2018 and it would take at least €25m to sign the 27-year-old, it is said.

Roma don’t want to sell but are said to be unwilling to renew Benatia’s contract in return, which could lead to the player pushing for a move away.

Benatia’s agent is to discuss the matter with Roma and the Moroccan has spoken of his interest in playing for Barca.

Barca are understood to want to refresh the centre of their defence, with particular reference to their ability to defend corners, a particular strength of Benatia’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans