Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
There might be a board meeting and presser later today. Might, might get an announcement soon. Lets hope so.

DonAK, try to get a hold of Instinct, he might very well go on a week long sabbatical from the site to avoid his deserved punishment.

Bertus

I can't speak Spanish for shit, and even I can tell that his Spanish sucks :lol:
I can speak a bit and I'm not sure that it is what is reported at all.

he seems to repeat what the interviewer says, that messi is great, that barcelona is better than psg (even I would say that), and that playing there would be a dream.

Just to say, it's been 3 years now that TS says from time to time that playing at Barcelona would be a dream.

Trickykid

were mot gonna get all of them, stop being so greedy

Uh, persistent rumors would have us buying both a young and a seasoned CB, so why is signing Marquinhos, who's looking very close indeed, and either Benatia OR Miranda so completely out of the question?

Uh, persistent rumors would have us buying both a young and a seasoned CB, so why is signing Marquinhos, who's looking very close indeed, and either Benatia OR Miranda so completely out of the question?

Plus Enrique stated that he sees Masch as a DM, and there's also the fact that Masch might leave. Which leaves us with 3 players (Marquinhos, Pique and Bartra) for 2 positions. So yeah, us signing Benatia (or Miranda or some other CB...) is definitely not out of the question.

xavi_the_Boss

Well Benatia would probably cost around 40 mil and Marquinhos won´t come cheap either.Still hope we get both.

spark

Goodbye midfielders and attacking left backs in defense.

dr-who-rain.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans