Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Not one signing yet:angry:. Is this club run by monkeys?
Nope but most of the fans are monkeys. The transfer window opens 1st of July.

Benatia is wanted by many big clubs, do not judge the board's transfer policy if you know shit about signing players.

L

Learo

Wait, how did we sign and present ter Stegen if the market isnt open yet?

And Halilovic?

Last edited:

Wait, how did we sign and present ter Stegen if the market isnt open yet?

now Zubi is doing the right thing

last year it was all about Ts and only TS, very bad negotiation tactic.

now it's a lot of names, rumors, decoys,...
I'm curious wat Lucho wants, the new players have to fit in hit tactical ideas

Crixus

Franco Baldini was spotted taking a flight to Barcelona ,he is Tottenham's sports director . @RafaelH117
They just signed new coach maybe they want players from us give em song for 18 m :D

Last edited:

ebc_99

Every club makes bad signings not just us, and although Neymar did not have a great season he will probably be the best player in the world at some point and is only 22.

L

Learo

Neymar had some injury problems and was played out of position, so we must stay patient with him. I really hope him and Messi can play together.

I think Messi should play behind a big striker though, as that is his best position IMO. I dont know how our setup would be to ensure that, but I trust Lucho, and reports has it that we are after a no9.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Franco Baldini was spotted taking a flight to Barcelona ,he is Tottenham's sports director . @RafaelH117
They just signed new coach maybe they want players from us give em song for 18 m :D

I reckon Pochetinno may want some of his old Espanyol players.

serghei

Subotic, Hummels, any chance of going after one of these? Hummels prob. not, but how about Subotic? How about Diego Godin, if we were to sign any defender from Atletico, Godin would be my choice, not Miranda.

Last edited:
C

Cakirli22

Marquinhos (PSG): "My wish is to play at Barça next season, no longer at PSG. It'd be a dream for me." [rac1]

Source of Marquinhos' entourage: "The deal between Barcelona and PSG is very close." [mundo deportivo]

There you have it, Marquinhos is our "super" signing this summer.

Marquinhos is class. Great signing for under 30m. I'll take him.

But will he be under 30m? I doubt it. 20m + Alves wouldn't be too bad a deal though.

He's an awesome prospect, but a prospect is what he is. Getting him + Benatia would be awesome. But I don't like the idea of getting him alone when Benatia's on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans