Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemanbrfc

I get the feeling, that Marquinhos is the easier of the 2 deals to complete right now. Think Zubi will get that done, then focus on Benatia, knowing that we at least 1 CB done and dusted

I get the feeling, that Marquinhos is the easier of the 2 deals to complete right now. Think Zubi will get that done, then focus on Benatia, knowing that we at least 1 CB done and dusted

Yeah, it could be that we're working on both Marquinhos and Benatia and the Marquinhos deal is simply progressing more quickly.

icemanbrfc

Its just the way, im trying to look at it right now. Benatia seems a bit more complicated, as Roma want loads of money. Its whether the club really wants him, and willing to fork out big money to get him. Zubi might in the end look at it, and decide that 40mill in the short term might be alot, but in the long term over a season it was money well spent. Its make or break for this group, mess up, and they can start looking for other work somewhere else.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
"PSG no, Barca mejor""Si Barca si""Si un sueños""Si Messi es bueno" Gonna have to work on your castellano there Marcos.

Bertus

Marquinhos (PSG): "My wish is to play at Barça next season, no longer at PSG. It'd be a dream for me." [rac1]

Source of Marquinhos' entourage: "The deal between Barcelona and PSG is very close." [mundo deportivo]

There you have it, Marquinhos is our "super" signing this summer.

Guys, after listening to the interview. Marquinhos doesn't say that. He replies to the interviewer by saying "no, not the psg, Barcelona is better".

Anyone better with spanish language can translate the whole thing please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans