Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

You gotta remember though, we're dealing with club's whose negotiators are like highwaymen. They know we need the players and that a transfer ban is looming like a dark cloud. These guys are going to do everything in their power to make us pay overprice and ensure that we get screwed on the prices. Then again, if I were running those clubs, it's what I would do too. So you can't blame them. Business is business. :D

Getting back to the Koke for 25m thing, weren't the first options included the Villa deal for Manquillo (get him for backup rb srsly), Saul, and some other youngster?
Apparently, Koke is one of them! [rumors].

You're right, but Atleti and Barcelona seem to have a good relationship.

Sport is now saying we will offer Tello+10m for Miranda. [via lucasammr].
In general, that's a very good deal. But, I want Benatia!

L

Learo

And they don't need to sell either. They probably don't want to sell him. It's just that if we come running then they can and should take the advantage of the situation if we see it from their perspective.

Well, they do have debts though...

KhaledBarca

Napoli continues to work on bolstering their midfielder, they are pondering many options. Acquiring Mascherano will be very difficult, but Napoli is waiting for the meeting between the player and Barcelona to get a better idea on his situation. His close relationship with Benitez gives Napoli some hope, but acquiring him would be such an expensive operation that it would impact their ability to make other moves. The situation with Gonalons is stalling. The relationship with Lyon is still rather cold after what happened in January but lowering his price could reopen that possibility. Javi Martinez is almost an impossible operation, while Napoli was offered Mario Suarez who appears on his way out of Atletico Madrid. Out of all the possibilities, the most likely seems to be Sandro, who appears set to leave Tottenham. Napoli continues to work on finding a new midfielder.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...ts-for-the-midfield-from-macherano-to-sandro/

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently, Koke is one of them! [rumors].

You're right, but Atleti and Barcelona seem to have a good relationship.

Sport is now saying we will offer Tello+10m for Miranda. [via lucasammr].
In general, that's a very good deal. But, I want Benatia!

Benatia + Miranda? That'd mean Bartra wouldn't get kicked to the curb by some kid younger than him. Tello, I feel, would do really well at Atleti, especially under Simeone. Hope it won't bite us in the ass.

KhaledBarca

While attending a training session for the Moroccan national team, Roma center back Mehdi Benatia made some strong statements that left a mark. Today Benatia’s agent clarified the situation in an exclusive interview to Sky Sport:”I would like to point out he never said he wanted to leave. Mehdi answered a question about his contract with Roma, he stated they made him an offer he refused. What is wrong with that? Nothing it’s just the truth. But this doesn’t mean that he’ll leave also because he has 4 years left on his deal. Mehdi didn’t say he dreams of going to Barcelona, Bayern or Manchester City. It’s obvious the interest of these clubs flatter him and this is normal in my opinion:

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...to-leave-he-has-4-years-left-on-his-contract/

L

Learo

I cant see Bartra staying if we get two designated CBs. The 4th CB in any club usually stays for a season only. I think it is more sensible to buy a versatile defender able to play both RB and CB.

KhaledBarca

Benatia + Miranda? That'd mean Bartra wouldn't get kicked to the curb by some kid younger than him. Tello, I feel, would do really well at Atleti, especially under Simeone. Hope it won't bite us in the ass.

Marquinhos + Benatia OR Miranda.

I prefer Marquinhos + Benatia.

I

instinct

The rumour about Manquillo and Saul was spread by Marca so I wouldn't count on this. Bartomeu said that Barca has the first option on two young players. The strongstes rumours are about Koke, Oliver Torres and Manquillo.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The rumour about Manquillo and Saul was spread by Marca so I wouldn't count on this. Bartomeu said that Barca has the first option on two young players. The strongstes rumours are about Koke, Oliver Torres and Manquillo.

Perhaps. Thought it was three players though. If it is indeed Koke, Oli, and Manquillo, we should get all three.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You guys are not getting the point. We can only use that option if Atletico want to sell in which case they HAVE to offer them to us first. Atletico will for sure not sell Manquillo, Oliver or Koke unless we come up with some absolutely crazy offer.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You guys are not getting the point. We can only use that option if Atletico want to sell in which case they HAVE to offer them to us first. Atletico will for sure not sell Manquillo, Oliver or Koke unless we come up with some absolutely crazy offer.

Yeah. I get that. It's just what I plan to do on FIFA 15. :party1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans