Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Current situation ??

Jees , 120 million Euros plus anything raised from selling any or all of Cesc / Masch / Tello / Alexis / Pedro ( please ) ...

You do realise that Aguero plays for City right? And City are owned by a Sheikh. And he got money. Lots of it. He don't need to sell. He won't sell unless we offer like 80m or something... and we have other positions to strengthen....

Mehdi

This. Pay whatever the fuck Roma want for Benatia. We'll have to overspend anyway, so we might as well overspend for Benatia, who is by far the best option, instead of some scrub. Marquinhos would also be a hell of a lot better than Mathieu. We NEED to spend. Especially on CBs. We can't afford to be greedy right now.

I agree !!

L

Learo

You do realise that Aguero plays for City right? And City are owned by a Sheikh. And he got money. Lots of it. He don't need to sell. He won't sell unless we offer like 80m or something... and we have other positions to strengthen....

Why would he sell for 80m? It would show weakness. Its like us selling Busquets. It is not happening.

Crixus

I've reported him for spam. :lol:
LOL

who is a good RB for Barcelona? And is Montoya good enough for Barcelona's starting XI?
BoloeptIQAEwE9d.jpg

L

Learo

Since good RBs usually are moved to CB early in their career if they are tall enough, we should be looking at CBs as well when searching for our RB.

KhaledBarca

Benatia (40m), Marquinhos (20m+Alves), Koke (25m), K.Navas (5m) and Ter stegan (12m).
+ Jonathan Soriano (8m).

That's 110m. According to the board we have 120m so we'll still have 10m! That's also without counting money from selling players like Song (12m), Cuenca, Afellay, Bojan, Jds...

If Mascherano leaves, we should get at least 15m and we can use this money to buy a backup DM like Bruno Soriano for exmaple.
If Alexis leaves, we should get at least 30m, add 10m and we can buy Reus to replace him.

We should buy Benatia even if he'll cost us 40m. We shouldn't make the same mistake we did in 2011 & 2012 with Thiago Silva.

GKs: Mats, K.Navas*, Masip
CBs: Pique, Benatia*, Bartra, Marquinhos*, Masche (Edgar)
FBs: Alba, Adriano, Montoya, Marquinhos*, Bartra (Grimaldo)
DMs: Busquets, Masche (Samper)
CMs: Koke*, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Cesc (Halilovic)
FWs: Messi, Neymar, Alexis, Pedro, Deulofeu, J.Soriano* (Dongou, Adama)

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
As crazy as it sounds, the rumors from Barca is that they do indeed expect to get either Koke or Rakitic for just €25m.

They either know something we don't, or the delusion is running rampant through the streets of Barcelona.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Koke's buyout is what, 60m?

I don't see us getting him for anything less than 50m, if not the buyout itself. Infact I don't see us getting him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans