Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss81bja

According to the french newspaper L'Equipe:

- Laurent Blanc would want to reconsider Alex contract and make him stay one more year at PSG
- But Nasser is against it and wants Marquinhos.
- Nasser doesn't want to sell Marquinhos, and apparently the player wants to stay.
- It's implied either Marquinhos will be lent or will not leave since Nasser refuses to sell
- PSG might check if Barcelona is interested about Marcos being lend to them for one season, but marquinhos would be lent to Barcelona only if they accept to sell Dani Alves.

No clue if everything is true, but one thing might be clear here, Nasser believes in Marquinhos for PSG future and so far refuses to talk about selling him.

They will "lend" Marquinhos to us only if we sell Alves?????? That is hilarious. Tell me there is something lost in translation here or whatever Nasser or whoever his name is smoking has to be extra EXTRA strength......

Bertus

They will "lend" Marquinhos to us only if we sell Alves?????? That is hilarious. Tell me there is something lost in translation here or whatever Nasser or whoever his name is smoking has to be extra EXTRA strength......
As i said above, I believe the whole loan story is bullshits à la MD from L'Equipe.

Now it's totally possible there's fog on the line between Nasser and Blanc.

As i said above, it would not surprise me if Blanc and Nasser have a big disagreement about Marquinhos. And that could push Marquinhos out. Who would want to play in a team in which the coach doesn't trust you?

Crixus

Marcos is not for sell , Miranda to Man u , Benatia's fee is too high , Mats Hummels Doesn't want to leave , Laporte's fee is too high + he's young . :tata:

serghei

A door is open if Blanc doesnt trust Marquinhos. Whatever Nasser wants, Marquinhos might force his way out if he feels Blanc doesn't trust him and prefer Alex.

Maybe Nasser will fire Blanc.:lol:

Marcos is not for sell , Miranda to Man u , Benatia's fee is too high , Mats Hummels Doesn't want to leave , Laporte's fee is too high + he's young . :tata:

Mascherano FTW!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luis Enrique met this morning with president Bartomeu and sports director Zubizarreta to discuss next season's squad. #fcblive [md]

ebieymjunior

As i said above, I believe the whole loan story is bullshits à la MD from L'Equipe.

Now it's totally possible there's fog on the line between Nasser and Blanc.

As i said above, it would not surprise me if Blanc and Nasser have a big disagreement about Marquinhos. And that could push Marquinhos out. Who would want to play in a team in which the coach doesn't trust you?

Or a new coach all together? :p

Anyway as stated above, what's best for Barcelona is to let things cool off with Marquinhos for now and focus solely on getting Benatia, while monitoring how things develop with PSG.

Neymessi

Our board is an idiot.If we are not going to get marco then why does not the board go all out on benatia when it has 120 m to spend..

ebieymjunior

It's not like Marquinhos is absolutely necessary either. We have Ié who has arguably the same position sets (CB, RB) in addition to DM.
Sign Benatia now and if Marquinhos doesn't work out, we have alternatives, even at our B team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans