Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

Atlético Madrid center back João Miranda (29) is no longer on the list of candidates for next season as he doesn't fit the profile [md]

Idiots :lol: Do they even know what they are talking about? Such nonsense. :facepalm:

Actually, I think that is a fair assessment. Atletico plays very different from us, and at his age, I believe he might struggle to adapt to a high line attacking team.

I

instinct

Actually, I think that is a fair assessment. Atletico plays very different from us, and at his age, I believe he might struggle to adapt to a high line attacking team.

Fair enough. But why should a club put a player on their list and AFTERWARDS realize that he doesn't fit their profile?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Atlético Madrid center back João Miranda (29) is no longer on the list of candidates for next season as he doesn't fit the profile [md]

Idiots :lol: Do they even know what they are talking about? Such nonsense. :facepalm:

I swear I would take even half of what those MD journos are earning to take up a job there. I'm even ready to change my name to Carles Bernat.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Asked the guy for a link about that agent thing. But if we use our common sense then I hope everyone of us would question why an agent would reveal such a thing on freaking facebook :rofl1:

K

Kobe Bean Bryant

This is pathetic. Watch every team get what they want and we will stay the same.

I

instinct

Asked the guy for a link about that agent thing. But if we use our common sense then I hope everyone of us would question why an agent would reveal such a thing on freaking facebook :rofl1:

That's what I asked him too :lol:

I

instinct

That was not the deal :lol:

37218_Burns.gif

:lol:

Xavinho

Idiots? It's their job to sell copies of their paper and get as many people as possible to visit their website so they can sell more advertising space. Seems they're doing just that. I'm not sure why anyone would be too bothered by it (unless you're someone like that Bertus guy, for example, who demonstrates an amazing ability to be personally offended by broad social trends ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans