Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

Which can be negotiated considering Lucho, Sanabria and Bojan (13M!).

We sold Bojan for 12m the year before and as part of the deal we were required to buy him back for 13m unless they forked up 28m for him. It was basically a loan deal where we paid 1m for Roma to take him, but it looked better financially to receive 12m for him for that year (probably some tax shenanigans).

Oh, and the reason we loan out Bojan and other players all the time is because no club is willing to take on the wages they have in their contract with us. So we cant sell them. Almost no footballer wants to take a big pay cut when moving.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Agent of Benatia: “His valuation? If David Luiz has cost €50m, then I believe that €30m would be a fair assessment."

Epic agent.

LOL! What he actually was thinking: "If David Luiz has cost €50m, then I believe that €60m would be a fair assessment."
Anyway, I guess his agent and Benatia want away from Roma :lol:

sabby

:lol: :lol:

I have made it on my agenda to start and end the day with this thread for the next couple of months. I have never laughed so hard in my whole life. Somebody should suggest to create a special category for best "screenplay" in the tabloids group. The writers at those tabloids must be smoking some serious $h!t :lol: :lol: :lol:

NotInHere

So we all live to see another day, hopefully we get real news this time

I know that i will refresh barca forum throughout the day like I have these past few days lol

E

El_e8

Why aren't we linked with Laporte anymore btw?
Would be sad if Bayern would get him.

Cause Zubi is jew. Benatia is ~30mil and it seems he is too expensive for us. Laporte is 40mil. Board thinks they can get world class players under 20mil. They will spend whole summer finding said world class defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans