Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

Those two were signed way before Lucho became our coach though.

Thats true, but the board also would like to see younger players in our squad, as part of the overhaul and a new generation, and Lucho with his style of using youth fits this very well. I am sure that was considered when he was hired.

Neymessi

And there goes your credibility.

Yeah,So from now on I will promise that we both will have the same opinion.Most of the times our first reaction dims away very fast.But wait,I should not be angry no matter what.And btw,

I will lose interest in football if the oil clubs continue to destroy the market.

Me as well, I envision a future where we will have an all out Euro competition with money clubs and oil clubs, all the small clubs ruined. trophies go to the highest bidder, boring game, everything is commercial/marketing related and fake. I will only watch finales and derbies then.

L

Learo

This obsession with Benatia is odd. He is good, but he hasnt proven himself in a stronger league yet. He could easily be another Thomas Vermaelen.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Talks on transfer of Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) are well-advanced. Club expects to close the deal in coming days [catradio]
Valencia don't want to negotiate on Mathieu's transfer. If Barcelona want him, they should pay around 35M (20M buyout+15M taxes) [as marca]

35M for a 30 year old? WTF, is this Sparta or what?

Talks on transfer of Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) are well-advanced. Club expects to close the deal in coming days [catradio]
Valencia don't want to negotiate on Mathieu's transfer. If Barcelona want him, they should pay around 35M (20M buyout+15M taxes) [as marca]

Ass and Marca...

Neymessi

This is barca.And catradio is quite reliable.If this turns out to be true....

L

Learo

He's been the best defender in almost all the teams he's played for.

Vermaelen was hyped as a top 3 defender in the world after he joined Arsenal and scored alot of goals and merely did decently defensively. Benatia now has 5 goals after joining Roma and is hyped as the new Beckenbauer almost.

F

Flavia

Barcelona third goalkeeper Oier (24) could be included in a deal on Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31). [weloba]

Get Willy, Lucho... Why Bravo?

F

Frejsgodes

Barcelona third goalkeeper Oier (24) could be included in a deal on Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31). [weloba]

Get Willy, Lucho... Why Bravo?

Probably wants to be the number one keeper. Wont be a starter here with ter Stegen.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Vermaelen was hyped as a top 3 defender in the world after he joined Arsenal and scored alot of goals and merely did decently defensively. Benatia now has 5 goals after joining Roma and is hyped as the new Beckenbauer almost.

What do goals have to do with anything?

Crixus

I get depressed every time i read comments on this thread some of the members are saying they'll give up watching football and Barcelona because we can't sign a defender (They want ) Barca is bigger than any of these names , and some of you still forget the fact that mercato is not EVEN open yet have faith for god sake .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans