Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need a backup keeper that much. We have Masip and if Ter Stegen gets injured, we can sign a La Liga GK mid-season. We should focus on other areas of the team.

btw, 4000th post :D

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Tell Zubi to meet me at The Den tomorrow 08.00.

I called Barcelona and asked to speak with Zubi. They put me through, I spoke and agreed to a deal for your services as backup GK and general all purpose handyman for the club. Then hung up.

The conversation went something like this "Bravo no, DonAK si. Si si, Barca sueño for DonAK. Si si Messi bueno, DonAK gusta Messi."

However as I later found out from twitter, the person I talked to wasn't Andoni Zubizarreta, but another person called Marcos Zubi.

I failed you DonAK. I dip my head in shame.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I called Barcelona and asked to speak with Zubi. They put me through, I spoke and agreed to a deal for your services as backup GK and general all purpose handyman for the club. Then hung up.

The conversation went something like this "Bravo no, DonAK si. Si si, Barca sueño for DonAK. Si si Messi bueno, DonAK gusta Messi."

However as I later found out from twitter, the person I talked to wasn't Andoni Zubizarreta, but another person called Marcos Zubi.

I failed you DonAK. I dip my head in shame.

I should sack you and appoint cule4life, but I give you another chance, afterall, im such a great man.

F

Flavia

All keepers have their share of blunders, including Caballero. They will get Bravo for less than 10M, which isn't too bad.

You're right. At least he's better than Pinto. But I think Willy would cost around 10m too.

@migerucb 5 min
Barça haven't signed a centre-back (Chygrynskiy) since August 27, 2009. 4 years, 9 months and 1 day ago

I hadn't realized it was THAT long ago. Almost 5 years :smiley_scared:

fcbdna

Banned
You're right. At least he's better than Pinto. But I think Willy would cost around 10m too.

@migerucb 5 min
Barça haven't signed a centre-back (Chygrynskiy) since August 27, 2009. 4 years, 9 months and 1 day ago

I hadn't realized it was THAT long ago. Almost 5 years :smiley_scared:

The aftershock of how bad Chygrynskiy turned out to be still hunts everyone!

xxxxxx

Barcelona have made a "10M + Tello" bid for Atletico centre back Miranda (29) and are waiting for the reply of Atletico. [sport]

Why are we chasing him?

Surely Benatia is a better option?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Bravo for €10M. Miranda €10m + Tello.

tumblr_m5m7x0OCOc1rybqhio1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans