Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

Oh god.If we don't get benatia i don't know if I will still have the interest to follow barcelona or football.

Lol. People really throwing this 'losing interest in football/barca' around lately.

If it relies on the purchase of one player it makes me question how much of a supporter you were in the first place.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Crixus

Claudio Bravo :puke:

BovXFB_IIAA1-7Y.jpg

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Bravo rumors are extremely disappointed. That's not a good keeper, not even for a backup. Insult to injury if they spend anything over €3m, which they almost likely will. Just a poor choice all around.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bravo rumors are extremely disappointed. That's not a good keeper, not even for a backup. Insult to injury if they spend anything over €3m, which they almost likely will. Just a poor choice all around.

+1. But I still trust Lucho, I hope he knows what he is doing.

F

Flavia

Indeed. There are better options, even out of Willy and Navas.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sumlit, offer me to FC Barcelona. Say that I can be their backup GK and only want 3.7m in salary.

zanela

Barcelona third goalkeeper Oier (24) could be included in a deal on Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31). [weloba]

Get Willy, Lucho... Why Bravo?

I don't get the hate for Bravo. Ok, he's not elite bracket. But given his age, and intl experience (Chile's #1), he can prove to be a reliable back-up, and not pose much of a threat to TS' development. And yes, he's one of the few LL keepers who's good with his feet. I'd be cool with his arrival.

From my recent memory. I do remember this game. @1:44 :pep: (though when you're not always disposed to playing safe, such errors are bound to happen)

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Sumlit, offer me to FC Barcelona. Say that I can be their backup GK and only want 3.7m in salary.

By god you're right! I might have finally found you a job!

DonAK!!! Your new backup GK!! Rejoice, for it could have been worse.

F

Flavia

I don't get the hate for Bravo. Ok, he's not elite bracket. But given his age, and intl experience (Chile's #1), he can prove to be a reliable back-up, and not pose much of a threat to TS' development. And yes, he's one of the few LL keepers who's good with his feet. I'd be cool with his arrival.

From my recent memory. I do remember this game. @1:44 :pep: (though when you're not always disposed to playing safe, such errors are bound to happen)

I remember a few blunders from him. And he might cost too much as well.

And don't Sociedad usually ask for the buyout fee when selling players? They did that with Illaramendi, and I remember the reports saying that they'd want the buyout if we went for Inigo Martinez as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans