Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Bravo hasn't even been signed yet, if we were linked to a good player you'd be going "oh it's just md and sport don't trust what they say" :lol:

Barcilliant

Give it up already. Mathieu and Batra will be our new signings. This board is useless. Luiz would be anyday better then Marquinhod. I think PSG are just fucking with us. Why we insist on doing business with them is beyond me.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
OMFG!!! The transfer window hasn't even opened yet!!! All you crying doom and gloom are just overreacting, big time!!! And all this based on useless rumors from journalists and papers who make their goddamn living from having people buy their stories!!! We've already made three very good signings: MaTS, Halilovic, and Luis Enrique for manager. Let's hold judgement of the transfer window until it's closer to ending. Seriously guys, calm down. Calm down.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Is MAtS going to be our only signing this summer? Then when we are hit with the transfer ban, mo more transfers in the next two summers?

Revival my arse.

It's two transfer windows, not years. So if the ban comes into effect at the beginning of this season, then we'd be locked out of the winter 14/15 and summer 15/16 windows.

xxxxxx

OMFG!!! The transfer window hasn't even opened yet!!! All you crying doom and gloom are just overreacting, big time!!! And all this based on useless rumors from journalists and papers who make their goddamn living from having people buy their stories!!! We've already made three very good signings: MaTS, Halilovic, and Luis Enrique for manager. Let's hold judgement of the transfer window until it's closer to ending. Seriously guys, calm down. Calm down.

Because we all know how it's going to pan out with these idiots in charge.

Last summer pretty much summed up how stupid our board can be with a lot of money at their disposal. I honestly don't see this summer being any differently.

Bertus

Give it up already. Mathieu and Batra will be our new signings. This board is useless. Luiz would be anyday better then Marquinhod. I think PSG are just fucking with us. Why we insist on doing business with them is beyond me.

People tell me every time that deals with PSG will happen because Qatar is a Barcelona sponsor.

But so far, only one thing was proved : Nasser Hates Barcelona.

And every time he just trolls you all.

Now this time it's different because Marcos (the PSG player, not marcos the GK, just to be clear) might force his way to Barcelona.

Oh also, it worths what it worths but Dominique Séverac - journalist at Le_Parisien following PSG - said during tonight show L'Equipe21 that Marquinhos will not leave PSG. :lol:

(I still think he will tho :lol: )

mazp

You would think after the season we just had, the board would have at least one signing to calm the fans.. And Those signings you mentioned are still big questions marks and have a lot to prove, which raises the uncertainty right now.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Marquinhos' agent is waiting for PSG to reply to Barcelona's "20M + Alves" bid for the Brazilian centre back. Barcelona confident [md sport]

Neymessi

These years where messi played and will retire in future,could have been the best era of football for any team ever.We have so many good players but this retarded board fucks things up.ALWAYS.Pep would not have left if not for this board and we would already be having TS at the back.For 3 years this board has been dissapointing..its high time they reward us for our faith.

GIVE US FUCKING BENATIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans