Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

So as it stands U21 kid + Absent minded lover boy for Barca defense. I don't care how aggressive Marquinhos is he is a kid and can't tell a veteran homegrown player like Pique to step his game up like a veteran (read Benatia) could. This one spells trouble for me but if it happens I'll get behind the kid.

F

Flavia

Beacuse it's just NEGATIVE news! :lol: And besides, the pattern developed over the years is worrying and it seem to repeat this year as well.

Pretty much this. Who is nuts to trust zubi at this point? I'm glad he got MAtS at least, but he needs to do better.

xxxxxx

So as it stands U21 kid + Absent minded lover boy for Barca defense. I don't care how aggressive Marquinhos is he is a kid and can't tell a veteran homegrown player like Pique to step his game up like a veteran (read Benatia) could. This one spells trouble for me but if it happens I'll get behind the kid.

We'll have to get behind him. But if he's only the defender we sign in the summer, we won't win anything.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
It's reported by la Gazzetta, it's not some random journal, the case Benatia is pretty dead.

They also reported that his agent was in Barcelona for negotiations, so meh. You'd think RAC1 a good source too, and then they fuck up big time like they did. Generally, during the transfer window, all sources lose some of their credibility.

xavi_the_Boss

Laporte rumors also gone. I'd rather get him than marquinhos 100000x.

They would have to pay his release clause.But i would like too see him at Barca.

Weird Thing is that many wanted Marquinhos at Barca last season.Now everyone is a Benatia fanboy.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They also reported that his agent was in Barcelona for negotiations, so meh. You'd think RAC1 a good source too, and then they fuck up big time like they did. Generally, during the transfer window, all sources lose some of their credibility.

That's because many start thinking about selling big time. The transfer window is the best time and therefore they choose to for for quantity rather than quality.

NotInHere

Sport's cover:

BowgBSmIIAAKTYT.jpg

They say Bravo deal is done, bar some details pending with sociedad, and the same thing from md about Marquinhos. Also that Lucho keeps pressuring for a #9.
omgg so excites for this signing

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The fee would be almost the same.

Laporte would be more expensive. If we follow the rumors of €20m + Alves, who has a value of around €15m, that's €35m for Marquinhos.

Laporte would cost that, plus a substantial additional fee in taxes.

F

Flavia

Laporte would be more expensive. If we follow the rumors of €20m + Alves, who has a value of around €15m, that's €35m for Marquinhos.

Laporte would cost that, plus a substantial additional fee in taxes.

Only if Barça paid the buyout, not negotiating. That I doubt zubi would do. Maybe he tried and got a resounding "no" and that's why he moved to marquinhos.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Only if Barça paid the buyout, not negotiating. That I doubt zubi would do. Maybe he tried and got a resounding "no" and that's why he moved to marquinhos.

Yeah I don't think Bilbao wants to let Laporte go just yet, if Barca wants him, they're going to have to trigger his buyout clause, and that means a nice extra fee..

It is totally appalling the way this board has placed the team into this impossible situation. They have neglected the CB position to the point of desperation, and now "available" options are being priced through the roof, and the team seems very much unwilling to meet those prices.

I seriously don't know what they're going to do. They've placed themselves into a lose-lose situation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona hoped to sign Mathieu for 15M, but Valencia will only accept 20M buyout fee and will force them to pay 15M extra taxes. [sport sd] (Valencia based paper)

Mr.T-LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans