Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

anguy

Only if Barça paid the buyout, not negotiating. That I doubt zubi would do. Maybe he tried and got a resounding "no" and that's why he moved to marquinhos.

Bilbao don't negotiate. They can't afford to let those Basque players leave.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@migerucb

BovdlZ3CEAAmWtB.jpg:large

Ursegor

World Champion
On the bright side, when the season begins, Bartra will be 3 months closer to being 27 years old than he is now.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Seems inevitable Barca are going to overpay for their transfer. Everyone and their momma is asking the Sun, the Earth and the Moon for their players from Barca. If overpaying is a given, might as well ensure you get quality. Just clench your cheeks and plant a big bid for Benatia.

But do it quickly, before Zubi has time to buy even more backup keeper types for €10m.

BerkeleyBernie

'Barça enquire about Arda'

http://as.com/diarioas/2014/05/28/english/1401308320_233604.html

Take with a pinch of salt of course.

Arda Turan meanwhile has again been linked with FC Barcelona although the Catalans have no need to bring in another creative player – unless Cesc Fàbregas moves on. Barça’s Director of Sport Andoni Zubizarreta has compiled a dossier on the Turkey international, including details on his lifestyle habits off the field of play.

Would be an upgrade for Barça's system. Creative, but also better in all aspects of play Cesc has problems with. He'd fit great.

Barcilliant

Benatia- forget it. We are going to get average players in and we will go back to the nunez and gaspart eras. fuck the board and the sleeping socis

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The agent of PSG centre back Thiago Silva (29) has denied reports about the player being willing to take a pay cut to join Barcelona. [md]

The gigs up boys; time to pack up and go home. :zubi:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is MAtS going to be our only signing this summer? Then when we are hit with the transfer ban, mo more transfers in the next two summers?

Revival my arse.

F

Flavia

Is MAtS going to be our only signing this summer? Then when we are hit with the transfer ban, mo more transfers in the next two summers?

Revival my arse.

A bit too early for that, the windows is not even open yet. And the ban is for 2 windows (january/june) not 2 summers.

SeloBarca

Oh god.If we don't get benatia i don't know if I will still have the interest to follow barcelona or football.

Ill still be a Barcafan. But after this awful season, and if nothing is done about it, it will be really hard to motivate myself to watch the team week after week. I watch football becouse of its beauty. The team lost that 2 seasons ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans