Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Who else is there to have? Hummels seems to not want to leave, Dortmund to not want to sell. Ditto with Laporte who seems happy at Bilbao. Who else is there that can come and contribute significantly now?

I don't know. That's why I hope the scouts did some work... We always got good names from ligue 1. There must be some unknown good cbs there, not just marquinhos... Cb's and fb's are in short demand these days.

serghei

I don't know. That's why I hope the scouts did some work... We always got good names from ligue 1. There must be some unknown good cbs there, not just marquinhos... Cb's and fb's are in short demand these days.

Sure, there are many good CBs out there, maybe some we haven't even heard of. But if I am to bet on the guy who will find that hidden gem, Zubinepto would be my last choice. That man can't find his ass with two hands and a flashlight, who can you expect him to come up with a brilliant centre back signing?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Where can I get Zubi's email?
Didn't we have some kind of Zubis around here? Can you guys give me his email?

Galning

Hummels isn't any better than Pique and is just as slow. I don't know why most of you here rate him. Seen him play numerous times and haven't been impressed let alone convinced at all.

I was more talking about the fact that Kompany & Benatia are better than Thiago Silva.

xxxxxx

It seems Benatia is going to City for 25m pound, so why the heck aren't we going for him?

If it is only 25m and we blow over 40m euros on Marquinhos, I'm done with this board.

F

Flavia

Sure, there are many good CBs out there, maybe some we haven't even heard of. But if I am to bet on the guy who will find that hidden gem, Zubinepto would be my last choice. That man can't find his ass with two hands and a flashlight, who can you expect him to come up with a brilliant centre back signing?

I'm hoping Lucho is giving him some names, at least. Or that one of the scouts produces a miracle.

F

Flavia

Prob. he did. Marquinhos.

I think this came from zubi. He admitted last summer he tried to sign marquinhos, but psg outbid Barça. Rafinha and Deulo back might have more to do with Lucho. I just hope Lucho didn't suggest getting Fontas back :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans