Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope Zubi repays Bartomeu's trust in him considering many board members apparently want him out.

F

Flavia

When I see great work, I'll acknowledge it....

Same here. I think he did great with MAtS, and that's about it. Song fiasco still surpasses that by a lot. If he signs a great cb, that would level things up.

DonAK

According to Di Marzio, Roma do not even want to listen to offers for Benatia, they do not want to sell him and made it clear despite Benatia being interested in Man City's offer.

I

instinct

“We have 91 days to sign players. I will not talk about our signing targets. We will buy the best players for each position”. Bartomeu

DonAK

“We have 91 days to sign players. I will not talk about our signing targets. We will buy the best players for each position”. Bartomeu

:lol: They should add a 'Zubi Countdown' on the Barca website. 91 days for Zubi to justify his position.

I

instinct

Bartomeu: "We have a fantastic squad, most teams in the world want our talents

“We do not want to sell players. If a player asks to leave, we will help them out”. Bartomeu.

"We are not going to sign any Real Madrid player." -Bartomeu

“Tata Martino decided to wait for Puyol, that’s why we didnt sign a CB last season”. :facepalm:

“We are following CBs, some werent even revealed by the press”. Bartomeu.

khaled_a_d

Same here. I think he did great with MAtS, and that's about it. Song fiasco still surpasses that by a lot. If he signs a great cb, that would level things up.

To be fair he has done good job signing prospects for the youth teams,Ie,Suarez,Halilovic ,MÁTYÁS TAJTI

DonAK

I don't believe the Tata decided to wait for Puyol thing one bit. Tata is a gentleman so we'll never get to know the entire truth, but I remember very strong rumours about Tata wanting a CB and we were after Marquinhos and Thiago Silva(Sigh) and then even David Luiz(With bids Chelsea rejected right away) and other CB targets when Tata came.

Bartomeu should be man enough to accept that they failed badly, very badly.

I

instinct

“We do not want to sell Cesc. If any player wants to leave, our door is open. We will not stop them”. Bartomeu.

xxxxxx

Bartomeu: "We have a fantastic squad, most teams in the world want our talents

“We do not want to sell players. If a player asks to leave, we will help them out”. Bartomeu.

"We are not going to sign any Real Madrid player." -Bartomeu

“Tata Martino decided to wait for Puyol, that’s why we didnt sign a CB last season”. :facepalm:

“We are following CBs, some werent even revealed by the press”. Bartomeu.

What a lot of crap.

CatalinR10

Bartomeu: "I completely trust Zubizaretta"

:lol:

292e88c2_tumblr_mbk6vhXOdz1qmkkbbo1_1280.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans