Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

“I’m not worried about Messi’s future. He will stay with us for a long time. This season didnt go well for all players”. Bartomeu.

I

instinct

“Arda Turan? No, we are not chasing him”. Bartomeu.

“If Villa renewed with Aleti, we would get something. Right now, anything”. Bartomeu.

I

instinct

BARTOMEU: "Koke is a spectacular player that any team would want to have." .... :pep:

“Mascherano has our trust. Has a contract and is very important in the dressing room. He will continue at the club”. Bartomeu.

“The renovation will be vast. Not only Zubi is working on it. We will not say how much we are gonna spend”. Bartomeu.

“We have enough money to make the necessary signings. 3 months left, there is time”. Bartomeu.

“Xavi has a contract with the club. The coaches count on him for the future. I dont know that Xavi thinks”. Bartomeu.

“I cant speak clearly about our movements in the market. It would make our job harder”. Bartomeu.

“It’s easier to deal with clubs from abroad. There isnt the personal relationship we have with Spanish clubs”. Bartomeu.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Bo1n46kIgAAHmXe.jpg

I

instinct

“We are looking to sign young players that also have experience and are talented”. Bartomeu.

“Neymar has the season we expected of him. He did different things on the pitch, we are happy with him”‘ Bartomeu.

“Neymar is one of the 5 or 6 best players in the world. He will only get better”. Bartomeu.

I

instinct

“Messi never asked for anything. Not for Pinto, not for Tata, not for anyone else”. Bartomeu.

Messi only thinks about training and playing. We are very happy to have a professional like him”. Bartomeu.

“Guardiola keeps being a great coach. We have a good relationship with Bayern’s board”. Bartomeu.

Any team that wins a title was the best on the competition. RM deserved La 10ª”. Bartomeu.

“The coach is the boss, the leader of the team. Luis Enrique knows our style and our club”. Bartomeu.

“Luis Enrique knows our identity, our attacking playing style, Masia. The whole package”. Bartomeu

“We will not change the way we play, the way we work on La Masia. It’s the base for the future”. Bartomeu.

“There always will be players that we like from other teams. It’s normal”. Bartomeu.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans