Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
They have the money but they will only spend it on overrated Brazilians or pocket it themselves....

I don't think they have that money tbh. Paying € 100M on Neymar + € 20M net wages on Messi + building a € 600M stadium soon. And then additional € 120M investments (high caliber players with high caliber wages)? When did Barca get so rich?

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't think they have that money tbh. Paying € 100M on Neymar + € 20M net wages on Messi + building a € 600M stadium soon. And then additional € 120M investments (high caliber players with high caliber wages)? When did Barca get so rich?

Yeah you are probably right.....

F

Flavia

They're adding the budget of this and next summer, when the fifa ban will be in effect. That's another reason why buying right is so important. Next summer Barça won't be able to buy players.

Zincubus

Banned
Mundo Deportive is now saying Liverpool will make a big bid for Alexis Sanchez. They consider him future substitute of Luis Suarez.

Must be a slow news day....

Sky said that Liverpool have agreed terms with Ricky Lambert of Southampton - cost £4 million !

hardyboy

wouldn't the cost of the new stadium is to be funded by Qatar Airways??

Zincubus

Banned

They have a budget of 60 million per year , so as we are blocked from spending for 2 windows they said they would we next years budget this summer ... seems obvious enough to me ....

PaulFCB

Banned
Well, shit. Clearly we have money to transfer, if they have 120m to pay and they don't want to give ASR more than 25-30 for Benatia, will pay ~30 + Dani for Marquinhos it should mean they have a specific 60-65m left for targets we don't know yet of.

wouldn't the cost of the new stadium is to be funded by Qatar Airways??

600m €... All from them? Maybe only a part of it...

PaulFCB

Banned
Manchester City have a 22m euros bid on Benatia turned down according to Sky Italia.

lol

Maybe 22m officially... and double or triple that sum off the record?

Financial Fair play, yeeeeah.

Is Etihad funding the new AS Roma stadium? :troll:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans