Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftGuyver

if its true that Messi asked the club to sign Agüero after he'd signed his new contract i'm afraid it's just laughable! never gonna happen. obviously I'd love Kun to come to Barca but I seriously doubt City will be interested in selling one of their star players to us and even if they are how much will he cost?!

ter Stegen, Halilović, Bravo, De Sciglio, Marquinhos and/or Benatia, Koke & Agüero would pretty much be the perfect transfer window for us IMO. unfortunately that's pure fantasy!

hardyboy

My dream Team for next season..

Neymar------Messi--------Aguero

Iniesta-------------------Xavi/Cesc

------------Busquets-------------

Alba-----Pique-----Benatia------Marquinhos

-----------Ter Stegan--------------

Make it happen Zubi... :zubi:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
SPORT and MD are linking us with many players lately, but they know as little as we do. Besides, even if that was true, then Man City would never accept a such low bid for Aguero or even sell him at all.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
if its true that Messi asked the club to sign Agüero after he'd signed his new contract i'm afraid it's just laughable! never gonna happen. obviously I'd love Kun to come to Barca but I seriously doubt City will be interested in selling one of their star players to us and even if they are how much will he cost?!

ter Stegen, Halilović, Bravo, De Sciglio, Marquinhos and/or Benatia, Koke & Agüero would pretty much be the perfect transfer window for us IMO. unfortunately that's pure fantasy!

No. It's not true. Messi didn't ask anything. It was bullshit from various media houses..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Eh.....

My post just got caught by the spam filter for some reason. Need a mod to approve it. Key words were SPORT, MD, buy, Aguero, sell but somehow....:lol:

Frodo_FCB

I dont understand why all barca fans want to sign Aguero...He is an amazing player but he is a better Alexis and he is injury prone.

We need a tall CF benchwarmer just for a plan b. We dont need to sign any player in our front line. We need one CB, RB if Alves leaves and a box to box midfielder like Vidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans