Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

I dont understand why all barca fans want to sign Aguero...He is an amazing player but he is a better Alexis and he is injury prone.

We need a tall CF benchwarmer just for a plan b. We dont need to sign any player in our front line. We need one CB, RB if Alves leaves and a box to box midfielder like Vidal.

THIS. Brother, I feel your pain. We don't need Aguero, we cant afford Aguero. Aguero is not worth it. Get a striker like Immobile or some other proper number 9.

We need a midfielder like Pogba or Vidal too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
THIS. Brother, I feel your pain. We don't need Aguero, we cant afford Aguero. Aguero is not worth it. Get a striker like Immobile or some other proper number 9.

We need a midfielder like Pogba or Vidal too.

Immobile is off to Dortmund.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Where would Agüero play? RW or CF? It is him or Messi who would need to change positsions and I believe it is Agüero.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
But what should we do about Song? Do we think he should stay as backup for Busi, or should we try Masch there and also have him as fourth backup for CB? Imo we should actually sell Song and get a proper box-to-box, Vidal is of course the best option.
And as for Aguero? If we sell Sanchez and pay maybe 20M on top of the money we get for him, I say why not. But why would City want to sell?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
We need a tall CF benchwarmer just for a plan b. We dont need to sign any player in our front line. We need one CB, RB if Alves leaves and a box to box midfielder like Vidal.

Not only for plan B, remember when Messi was injured, we played Fabregas in his position, we have like 6 wingers and no one who can play as real nr. 9 what if Messi will get injured again? I think the board understands that CF is necessary, I guess they are considering someone, probably not Aguero, perhaps someone cheaper and older.

Frodo_FCB

Not only for plan B, remember when Messi was injured, we played Fabregas in his position, we have like 6 wingers and no one who can play as real nr. 9 what if Messi will get injured again? I think the board understands that CF is necessary, I guess they are considering someone, probably not Aguero, perhaps someone cheaper and older.

Jackson Martinez would be ideal, but he is too good for bench...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I know the transfer market is inflated all to hell and a players now cost several millions above their actual value, but €38M is a normal first bid type for Aguero. IMO he is a €45-50m player, under normal non inflated value, so €38m is a decent first bid.

From that, to City selling him though is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans