Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Well of course Sport gonna Sport. They probably wrote that based on Barto's interview. Still think there is interest in Kun from our side though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The only way of getting Aguero is bidding atleast 55m for him. That will allow City to spend more money as well which they otherwise would not be allowed to due to the FFP restrictions imposed on them..... I don't think we'll get Kun, but maybe they will consider trying if Alexis is sold. Btw, I doubt We'll get any tall striker who will accept a bench role unless they are someone like Klose or someone like Jonathan Soriano.

SwiftGuyver

38m + Cesc might do it actually...

I mean they have Negredo, Džeko & Jovetić and Kun has missed a lot of games the last 2 seasons due to injury. Then you have the restrictions FFP has placed on them. That offer might actually tempt them.

ebieymjunior

I mean they have Negredo, Džeko & Jovetić and Kun has missed a lot of games the last 2 seasons due to injury. Then you have the restrictions FFP has placed on them. That offer might actually tempt them.

After securing Benatia though. Imagine buying Aguero and they buy Benatia with that money :p

hardyboy

38m + Cesc would be too much. Cesc's Market value is 45m. 45+38 = 83m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans