Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Exactly what we need right now. Another club in the race for our supposedly main CB target, if its true :lol:

I don't think Utd would be a problem, as they're not in CL next season. Unless they pay wages beyond imagination, but even then...

PaulTaylor

Cuadrado is a winger. Him and Alba will be a nightmare. I don't know how you think that sounds good, honestly.

Alves isn't a full back either He has the pace to make up for what he lacks in defence + he's good in an attacking position and remember Alba and Alves (both considered 2 of the best fullbacks in the world) are wingers before Barcelona.

But i think it wouldn't be a bad signing but wouldn't be my first choice and wouldn't pay too much for him

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alves isn't a full back either He has the pace to make up for what he lacks in defence + he's good in an attacking position and remember Alba and Alves (both considered 2 of the best fullbacks in the world) are wingers before Barcelona.

But i think it wouldn't be a bad signing but wouldn't be my first choice and wouldn't pay too much for him

What we need to do right now is to revert back to the system where we had Abidal and have a defensive minded full back. Alves and Alba has vast experience as RB and LB and had so before joining us. Cuadrado has always been a winger except for when he has occasionally played as RB and other positions all over the field and he is even more attacking than Alves. It would be suicidal to have him there in theory and he will cost quite a lot as well, around 30m I'd say considering he is co-owned so we'll need to deal with two clubs.

DonAK

I don't think Utd would be a problem, as they're not in CL next season. Unless they pay wages beyond imagination, but even then...

Man Utd can probably offer more money and crazy wages on top of that. You never know with the kid and his agent. That if PSG even agree to sell him in first place.

F

Flavia

Alves is a fb, and he knows how to defend, when he bothers to. Cuadrado, on the other hand, can't defend. Barça's defense will be even more exposed. Cuadrado will be a Song-like signing. Song came as being able to play cb, and we all saw how that turned out.

KhaledBarca

Don't mind buying these players at the right price, except Cuardado at RB doesn't make sense!

Aguero 50m
Koke 35-40m
Marquinhos (Alves+20m)
Mathieu 8m
Bravo 5m

DonAK

Don't mind buying these players at the right price, except Cuardado at RB doesn't make sense!

Aguero 50m
Koke 35-40m
Marquinhos (Alves+20m)
Mathieu 8m
Bravo 5m

Koke's buyout is 60m.

Mathieu's buyout is 20m and Valencia have said he is not going anywhere and not for sale.

DonAK

Marquinhos and Mathieu would be fine IMO considering we simply don't have any options now that Benatia seem to be out of the window. Hummels? Won't get. Thiago Silva? Won't get? Konscielny? Won't get. Good scouting? Nope, doesnt seem like it.

Barcilliant

Fazio or Mussachio are much better options then Marquinhis and will come cheaper. They have more experience too. Thus.whole Marquinhos affair is bs. Hope Utd buy him or Leonardo convinces him to stay. He is still very raw and not worth 20 mil imo.

Why dont we buy Ivanovic? Can play both cb and rb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans